The Not-So-Triumphant return of Zeiken

Tools    

Hello All. It's been quite some time. Many of you probably dont even know who i am, and for those of you who do remember me, well, im back. (applause...)

Its been an amazing year, my freshman year in college. (In film school, mind you.) A hell of a lot went on, things both good and bad. Maybe you'll hear some of the stories some time- but to put it short- a spot of bad luck placed me in some sticky legal situations which have yet to be settled, and i have been unable to maintain a 'healthy' internet life. Yeah, 4,000 bucks later my crappy lawyer has yet to prove himself as any manner of defense, much less taken the time to show up to my initial hearings. Anyways- its not all settled yet- but the load is starting to lift, and i tell ya- the first thing i feel like doing is coming back here to bash Gigli with you guys.
I cant garuntee that i wont just up and leave again- i mean, that seems to be the nature of my life recently, but i can say that i will be around for the summer. Perhaps more, if they dont let me come back to school. Uhhg.

Anyways, it feels good to be back- hopefully there are still a few vets roamin the boards that will be farmiliar to me. Feel free to drop me a message, too, to catch up on lost time or just to say hi.

And with that said, onwards!

Lets put a smile on that block
Welcome back our wayfaring stranger. So...your not on the run or anything are you? if you are....COOL!

hey zeik welcome back

where did you go again man? you've been missing since august.

Welcome back, back then zeik

what lol? u idiot he isnt back haha read the thread date lol...not just the title.

Randomly visiting for now
yeah I remember you Zeik, you were always a quality member of Mofo and so if you ever return (which I hope you do) just know here's one member who appreciated your input

we should keep a wanted page of missing mofo's, and Mofo outlaws, like at a police station, on one side is Mary-lo, Zeiken, A0Z, Frank Castle, and Chef Brian, on the other, Django, Adidass, and anyone else who has crossed the mod squad.

Wow- i never realized my input was even appreciated! You guys are pretty swell- so i must say how sorry i am i had to leave, (AGAIN), for a long period of time. Extreme personal problems- plus a move to New Zealand kept me kind of isolated for a long period of time. Well- im back, AGAIN, and although i cannot garuntee any sort of persistance here, i'll throw a post in when i can. Thanks guys- y'all sure know how to make a nerd feel welcome!

A system of cells interlinked

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I had a dream that I was talking to some cool people, and there was this young wizard-type guy kept passing through the periphery, trailing a small star and a somewhat ill-behaved monkey... wonder what that meant... ::