12.00%
3 votes
Absolutely not!
20.00%
5 votes
Absolutely!
25 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Originally Posted by FILMFREAK087
How about you, do you find Goths to be sexy?
FILMFREAK!!!

You've made a poll about sexiness! I'm so proud of you!!!!! You know, you're one of my favorite MoFos.

As for goths, I find them just a little sexy - goth guys, that is.

Actually, you know what - it's been awhile since I've really seen goth guys, and I'm looking at pictures now and not finding them very sexy.

Elvira is the sexiest goth woman.

Ick. I'm kinda wishing I could change my vote to "No" right now. I'm sure there are hot goth guys, I'm just not finding them on Google Image Search.

Give me Hugh Jackman instead.

Registered Creature
Goth/emo/scene are like the same thing, in my book. I'm sure a lot of them are genuinely nice and attractive, but I find their make-up and dress sense and hair and piercings and whatever off-putting..

I find it quite sexy when an attractive woman tries to "dress down". I am not sure why, and the goth "scene" is a bit like this even if thats not the look they are going for. It is like the opposite of makeup to me - which I hate for the most part. I love natural beauty - am I making any sense?

Goth would actually be a pretty good disguise...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

See, to me that is not Goth, it is fake, but I am old and have no idea what goth is I guess. Maybe I just like morbid.
I think that might be goth to the extreme... I'm not sure, but I see that look around here pretty often... oh, and you're not old...

I think that might be goth to the extreme... I'm not sure, but I see that look around here pretty often... oh, and you're not old...

Well you are in the Big easy - everything gos there . I just remember when I first heard the word, and to me it meant gothic - without color or embelishment.

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Can I post something without offending you, zend?

Of course I can.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14...g?t=1241473262

I've always loved that image, though of course it doesn't apply to every emo/goth.

Now, back on topic.

Employee of the Month
Here in Leipzig (Germany), Europe`s biggest Gothic and Wave Festival just comes to an end. The whole city was `black`in the last three days.
So i was able to take one look after the next and here is my result:

- Itīs mainly hipster fun. Itīs about clothes. It`s not about real dark feelings.

- Most of the goth girls dressed up as they were

a) princesses b) dominas c) faeries d) angels&devilspunkrockgirrrls etc.

Unfortunately about 70 or 80% of them are

a) ugly or b) not-so-good-looking c) nerds/shy d) square-build

and that just doesn`t fit, in several ways.

The 20 or 30 % of them, who were fairly goodlooking, were absolutely aware of that fact and some of them act like bored promqueens.

I try respect people as long as they respect me, but I have to say, that I donīt think the Gothics have so much to offer. Mostly, there is just nothing behind the masquerade.