🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

Think Taming of the Shrew...
I didn't watch the video either, but I believe the ST episode Elaan of Troyius was compared to Taming of the Shrew...So is the actress France Nuyen? Or maybe Liz Taylor I did see the movie btw.

Sorry you lost me. I never watched that movie.
Then how could you ever hope to know how to handle a Dohlman?

Looks like John Abbott from Errand of Mercy?
Correct! He was Ayelborne.

In a special Star Trek issue of Entertainment Weekly, an interviewer asked him what he think happened to his character after the episode. He said "he went home, had a drink and went to bed." I don't think noncorporeal specks of light can drink, but still, great answer.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Correct! He was Ayelborne.

In a special Star Trek issue of Entertainment Weekly, an interviewer asked him what he think happened to his character after the episode. He said "he went home, had a drink and went to bed." I don't think noncorporeal specks of light can drink, but still, great answer.
I always liked that episode. These people gave the impression of being weeklings and unconcerned about dying, and then in the end they demonstrate such fantastic power. Great episode.

I always liked that episode. These people gave the impression of being weeklings and unconcerned about dying, and then in the end they demonstrate such fantastic power. Great episode.
Same here. It's not the best episode to introduce a villain - that would be Balance of Terror - but it's still very strong. It really makes you wonder what's keeping humanity from achieving the Organians' way of life and if we'll ever achieve it.

Friends, colleagues, countrymen,

I bring you an artifact of no small import.

I believe that the videograph below of an ancient data-tape may, in fact, show the origin of William Shatner's manly two-fisted punch. The Defenders episode "Killer Instinct" has a man named Jim on trial for use of this deadly technique.

SPOILER:
WARNING: "Beware thar be spoilers within" spoilers below
It's origins are allegedly in the exotic arts of "Judo" and "Karate."

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What episode was she in?

I can't remember the name of the actress, but she looks like Dr. Janice Lester from the episode "Turnabout Intruder".

I can't remember the name of the actress, but she looks like Dr. Janice Lester from the episode "Turnabout Intruder".
Correct! Her name is Sandra Smith. The shot is from an episode of Columbo.

Turnabout Intruder

Both actors appeared in two separate episodes. What episodes did they appear in?

This one is easy, at least for me. Mariette Hartley from All of Our Yesterdays, one of my favorite episodes. I like how Spock reverts back to a more aggressive form and Miss Hartley was a dish!

On the right is Robert Lansing from Assignment Earth, another fav of mine and of course it has the very cute Terri Garr..oh and that cat too!

This one is easy, at least for me. Mariette Hartley from All of Our Yesterdays, one of my favorite episodes. I like how Spock reverts back to a more aggressive form and Miss Hartley was a dish!

On the right is Robert Lansing from Assignment Earth, another fav of mine and of course it has the very cute Terri Garr..oh and that cat too!
Correct! Yeah I guess that was too easy.

Correct! Her name is Sandra Smith. The shot is from an episode of Columbo.

Turnabout Intruder
Whenever I see mention of this episode I have to watch the comparison of TOS to the Star Trek Continues vignette that recreates the end scene...

Whenever I see mention of this episode I have to watch the comparison of TOS to the Star Trek Continues vignette that recreates the end scene...

Wild. I've never watched Star Trek Continues. But of course nothing rivals the original.

Wild. I've never watched Star Trek Continues. But of course nothing rivals the original.
It's faithfulness to TOS (especially with sets, sound effects, costumes & music), to the continuity, and efforts to link the various franchises together (such as the last episode providing background for ST-TMP) makes it a fanboy's delight!

For more info:
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=62580