OMG the mystery is killing me!!

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

I've seen the movie and I do NOT remember him smashing ANY boxes!! Was it a box of chocolates?! Maybe he bought a box to reconnect with his ex, and when she commented all like, "If that's what I wanted," he lost it. Was that a post credit deleted scene?? I DON'T REMEMBER!!!

What did he smash a box of?!

>=P~

This might just do nobody any good.
WARNING: spoilers below
The ship at the end contained at least one box of vibranium.

C’mon, man, do u even Black Panther?

WARNING: spoilers below
The ship at the end contained at least one box of vibranium.

C’mon, man, do u even Black Panther?
Genius!
*shake-slide-chest bump*

I've seen the movie and I do NOT remember him smashing ANY boxes!! Was it a box of chocolates?! Maybe he bought a box to reconnect with his ex, and when she commented all like, "If that's what I wanted," he lost it. Was that a post credit deleted scene?? I DON'T REMEMBER!!!

>=P~
Also, HIGHLY RUDE! :eek smashing boxes indeed....talk about Shaft...

Well life IS like a box of chocolates... You never know when a cousin is going to show up and try to kill you.

>=P~
Also, HIGHLY RUDE! :eek smashing boxes indeed....talk about Shaft...
HA!
Erm.
Wait. That changes EVERYTHING!!!
*hides my innocenteyes!*

x2

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
A decent effort. 6/10
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

@ynwtf ! I'm having a moment with "Pitch A Live Action Teen Tit..."

ROFL!
OK so first off, I saw this notification on my mobile. Clicking over here I did NOT see the image screen cap that you provided. Instead, i'm staring at your text "I'm having a moment with "Pitch A Live Action Teen Tit..."" and I'm (just guessing here) figuring you're just probably blitzed on wine and/or other miscellaneous influences and I let it right.

Now, 2 hours later, I'm getting tired at my desk so thought I'd check in and remembered, "OH YEAH! CAT TYPED SOMETHING!" so I come back to revisit. Seeing your screen capture this time, it all made perfect sense!

Then I start thinking wow! This reminds me of that BOX post I made. Wow, so that's TWO different posts on misreading cropped thread topics?1 neaT! That should probably be a dedicated thread type of game! So I got all excited to quote you and suggest we make a NEW thread with the only purpose of posting screen caps of funny thread topics. THEN I wondered what thread you posted this in to see about consolidating them or something.

Yeah.
So I guess I already made a thread like that. And it's this very one =\

34623465 24562456tt
well hell. I meant to hold the SHIFT key while typing that string of numbers.
UGH!!!! lol

@ynwtf ! I'm having a moment with "Pitch A Live Action Teen Tit..."

ROFL!
OK so first off, I saw this notification on my mobile. Clicking over here I did NOT see the image screen cap that you provided. Instead, i'm staring at your text "I'm having a moment with "Pitch A Live Action Teen Tit..."" and I'm (just guessing here) figuring you're just probably blitzed on wine and/or other miscellaneous influences and I let it right.

Now, 2 hours later, I'm getting tired at my desk so thought I'd check in and remembered, "OH YEAH! CAT TYPED SOMETHING!" so I come back to revisit. Seeing your screen capture this time, it all made perfect sense!

Then I start thinking wow! This reminds me of that BOX post I made. Wow, so that's TWO different posts on misreading cropped thread topics?1 neaT! That should probably be a dedicated thread type of game! So I got all excited to quote you and suggest we make a NEW thread with the only purpose of posting screen caps of funny thread topics. THEN I wondered what thread you posted this in to see about consolidating them or something.

Yeah.
So I guess I already made a thread like that. And it's this very one =\

34623465 24562456tt
well hell. I meant to hold the SHIFT key while typing that string of numbers.
UGH!!!! lol
Oh honey you're half right. I'm drinking wine and taking pills to obliterate feelings. Doesn't mean I'm not on the comedy money, in fact, I'm probably prime.

Oh honey you're half right. I'm drinking wine and taking pills to obliterate feelings. Doesn't mean I'm not on the comedy money, in fact, I'm probably prime.
I read that while watching your avatar. Totally fits.