🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
William Smithers played the part of Merikus - good role for him. I also remember him playing the evil Jeremy Wendell in Dallas years later.

Love Bread and Circuses and my favorite line from the show is this: "You bring this network's ratings down, Flavius, and we'll do a special on you." No, not a special!

There were some truly humorous moments in Bread and Circuses.

MCCOY: Once, just once, I'd like to be able to land someplace and say, 'Behold, I am the Archangel Gabriel.'

SPOCK: I fail to see the humour in that situation, Doctor.

MCCOY: Naturally. You could hardly claim to be an angel with those pointed ears, Mister Spock. But say you landed someplace with a pitchfork.

Who said this?

"I don't understand it all yet, but if I keep growing, getting stronger, why, the things I could do, like, like maybe a god could do."

Was it this guy- in the Who Mourns for Adonias ep?

P.S. Even if it wasn't - has anyone else ever noticed how much that actor bears a striking resemblance to folksinger Richard Farina ???
( probably not, but please indulge me; I've been waiting YEARS to tell someone this)

Who said this?

"I don't understand it all yet, but if I keep growing, getting stronger, why, the things I could do, like, like maybe a god could do."
That's Gary Mitchel in Where No Man Has Gone Before, played by that guy from 2001, Gary Lockwood. One of my favorite episodes. At least I hope that is who said it, it sounds like the line he had as he laid in sick bay, growing mentally stronger from when the Enterprise crossed the galactic barrier, which was pink!

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Where-no-man-has-gone-before-star-trek.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	57156  

That's Gary Mitchel in Where No Man Has Gone Before, played by that guy from 2001, Gary Lockwood. One of my favorite episodes. At least I hope that is who said it, it sounds like the line he had as he laid in sick bay, growing mentally stronger from when the Enterprise crossed the galactic barrier, which was pink!

Correct! I watched a movie last night with another actor from 2001, Keir Dullea. Open the pod bay door please, HAL.

P.S. Even if it wasn't - has anyone else ever noticed how much that actor bears a striking resemblance to folksinger Richard Farina ???
( probably not, but please indulge me; I've been waiting YEARS to tell someone this)

I dont listen to folk music. Sorry.