Name movie characters you can emotionally relate to

Tools    

Name a character from the movie you can relate to. And if you want to give us a basic rundown as to why. You don't have to have gone through all the same things but relate to some of the things they experienced emotionally.

For example in the movie Soldier he was brutally trained from birth to be a soldier. That does not describe my childhood. Haha

But I feel like I can relate to some of the emotions when he noticed how isolated he was once he started gaining friends experiencing affection. Then sticking up for people that couldn't stick up for themselves. For me it was shyness that I had to overcome and for him he was purposely isolated by the military. For me it was beating up some bullies that we're picking on people and for him it was protecting people from soldiers. I got to feel some of the same emotions he did but under different circumstances.

So let us know what characters you can relate to even if you feel a strange and unobvious kinship to them.

For example. I feel like I can relate to Eric from The Boy Who Could Fly. Not because am I autistic hahaha. But because I was so shy I might as well have been nonverbal even though I'm smarter than most. And I had quite a bit of dreams of flying. And despite me not talking very much there were still some really cute girls that oddly enough still noticed me and seemed to like me a lot, just like Millie with Eric.

You can explain it as much or as little as you wish. You can just give a name and what movie they are from. You certainly don't have to give any personal explanations. I just wanted to show an example.

Here are some of mine.

Sergeant Todd (Soldier)
Eric (The Boy Who Could Fly)
Joe (Joe Somebody)
Mr. Miyagi (Karate Kid)
Darren (Explorers)
Bilbo (Hobbit Unexpected Journey)
Will (Wolf)

Any of you that seen my other post May notice that I use these movies a lot. Most of that comes back to this one. I feel like a strange kinship to these characters.

Linderman (My Bodyguard)
Data (The Goonies)
Jake (Never Back Down)
Remo Williams (Remo Williams)

First one that comes to mind is Conrad Jarrett in Ordinary People...my relationship with my mother was, at one point, very similar to Conrad's relationship with Beth...we just didn't connect.

T-800 is the only one that springs to mind right now

T-800 is the only one that springs to mind right now
I wonder how John-Connor would respond to this one

Steve, Jake, Heather and Biff, I can relate to all those!
I'm not sure which movies you're referring to a. If it's all one movie I haven't seen it. If it's Biff from Back to the Future he's the other one I recognize. And I can think of several Jakes.

If you can relate to Biff from Back to the Future that is interesting. I do know that the actor in real life is a really nice guy and quite funny. Kind of the opposite of his character LOL

Lmao!

is this in response to the guy that said that he feels like he's the Terminator, John Connor? Or in response to a character you can relate to? Haha!

Lmao!

is this in response to the guy that said that he feels like he's the Terminator, John Connor? Or in response to a character you can relate to? Haha!
Lol, can emotionally relate to Phil smashing the alarm, only difference is mine is at 06:30.

Lol Well I think @John-Connor sees himself as a guy ( or an adorable space alien) who started out full of mischief, who transformed - likely thru the admiration of a good woman - into a true gentleman. ( or a pound rescue blue puppy)
I can attest to the mischief part ( fava beans and Chianti indeed- brrrrrrrr)

And the gentleman part too ( kittens with candy, oh my)
Don't know if he plays guitar tho.