80's "sci-fi" movie - perhaps an alien invasion, with a naked woman?

Tools    

Okay, here is what I remember.

In kindergarten or first grade I went over to a friend's house for his birthday, and I *think* I remember watching a movie to where there was an alien invasion or some sort of alien ship or flying saucer coming down slowly, perhaps a big star ship in the sky hovering around shining lights down...and I *think* a woman gets scared and goes out to look at it, or hide from it...and all she does is put on cowboy boots and is completely naked.

This would have been around 83-85.

Any ideas? Sorry, I know it is a weird request.

thanks,

Matt

That's Lifeforce (1985) with Steve Railsback!

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Okay, here is what I remember.

In kindergarten or first grade I went over to a friend's house for his birthday, and I *think* I remember watching a movie to where there was an alien invasion or some sort of alien ship or flying saucer coming down slowly, perhaps a big star ship in the sky hovering around shining lights down...and I *think* a woman gets scared and goes out to look at it, or hide from it...and all she does is put on cowboy boots and is completely naked.

This would have been around 83-85.

Any ideas? Sorry, I know it is a weird request.

thanks,

Matt
"Lifeforce" with a younger [and already bald] Captain Piccard.

A team of astronauts are sent to investigate a comet and in its trail they find an old gigantic spaceship. Inside they find 3 naked human looking bodies.

I remember 2 scenes from that movie very vividly: when the alien naked chick sucks the living lights out of a guard and what happens to her and the surviving astronaut in the end.

Maybe Starman?

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I would have guessed Starman as well

Pretty sure I would have remembered Marion Ravenwood wearing nothing but cowboy boots.

That's Lifeforce (1985) with Steve Railsback!
with the big titted chick, she made me have a crush on her

I'm pretty sure it's Starman as well. She definitely has them on when Starman converts into human form.

I love Karen Allen. But she was never naked in Starman. Keep dreaming.
She was in a state of undress, let's say that much. With cowboy boots.

A well known goof in Alien is that Lambert (Veronica Cartwright) wears cowboy boots throughout -- except in one shot where we only see her feet (in SNEAKERS!) and something else. (No spoilers from me.)

So, I rather suspect that the cowboy boots in your movie about aliens are a little joke on the part of its makers.

I love Karen Allen. But she was never naked in Starman. Keep dreaming.

karen allen is one of the sexiest actresses of the 80s

A well known goof in Alien is that Lambert (Veronica Cartwright) wears cowboy boots throughout -- except in one shot where we only see her feet (in SNEAKERS!) and something else. (No spoilers from me.).
That's right – the shot is actually of Brett's feet just before the Alien kills him.