LuDiNaToR's New and improved top 100

→ in
Tools    

Lets get this started now...

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Looking forward to it.

Break it out LuD. You picked some good ones last time.

Im hoping to see Goodfellas get a huge bump up. And your #3 pick shows you obviously have an eye for great movies. Have fun buddy.

Wll been of work since thursday sorting this list out. Ive got the first 50 sorted so ill crack on with that and sort my other 50 while doing so.

100. LIFE--1999

Well Life is one of the better Eddie Murphy Movies out there, Its funny, good story and him and Martin Lawrence work well together on screen and i enjoyed watching this movie alot.

99. The Illusionist-- 2006

I enjoy these type of movies and The Illunionist is great, the cast is very strong, the story and feel to the movie is strong and overall a really enjoyable movie to watch.

98. Funny People--2009

Well this was a comedy movie a little different from Sandlers other silly comedies movies and thats why it makes my top 100, i found the movie really funny and this is one of Sandlers best.

97. Top Gun-- 1986

Well Top Gun was a really cheesy movie, but i love it, cool characters, cool soundtracks ,just a cool movie really, its a real guilty pleasure.

96. Bloodsport-- 1988

Another Guilty pleasure to make the list Blood sport, okay its not a masterpiece but it is a really enjoyable movie to watch, one of Van Dammes best aswel.

95. Sexy Beast--2000

Great movie really intense type black comedy movie (well i laughed anway haha), Kingsley and winstone are fantastic to watch, really good movie.

94. True Lies-- 1994

This is the first of 3 Schwarzenegger films to make my list, hot girls, alot of action and a very sexy dance scene from Curtis puts it in at spot 94 my list.

93. Blood Diamond-- 2006

A really moving film Blood Diamond, it had me attached to the characters, the cast where all fantastic and this is a really hidden gem of a movie.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
96. Bloodsport-- 1988
Have you seen Blood Fight? It's another martial arts film involving Bolo Yeung which is pretty uneven but a lot of wild fun. It was made in China, but instead of being dubbed, it's put across to the audience in broken English, phonetically spoken...kind of in the Sho Kosugi vein. It's as cartoonish as a cheesy action film needs to be. I haven't watched Bloodsport, but I'm guessing that one is a ripoff of the other. It's 4 or 5 dollars on Amazon, though I'd probably recommend it as a Netflix rental instead.

92. Training Day-- 2001

Well Training day is a great movie, Denzil Washington at his best he plays the badass so well, this is one of my favourite Denzil movies.

91. The Lost Boys-- 1987

One of my favourite movies as a teen, lost boys is cool, stylish, has a awesome soundtrack and still stnds taller than most vampire movies around today.

90. Shrek series--2001- 2010

The Shrek series are really entertaining movies, there funny, good storys and the cast are fantastic. The Shrek movies are the animated movies not just aimed at children.

89. Porky's-- 1982

Porky's is a really funny entertaining movie, i laughed almost all the way through the movie the first time i seen it. Porkys is alot better than most of the teen comedy movies around today.

88. Iron Man-- 2008

Well Iron Man was a really cool movie, alot of action, cool story and Robert Downey Jr just tops everything up.

87. Any Given Sunday--1999

This movie is one of my favourite sports movies out there, Al Pacino is great as usual and Jamie fox is great, infact most of the cast are spot on.

86. Blade--1998

This is by far my favourite Wesley Snipes movie out there, its up there with the coolest movies ever, add vampires, a sh!!!t load of action and its a must see.

85.. Falling Down-- 1993

Falling down has to be my favourite Michael Douglas movie out there, he plays his character fantastic.

84.. Lethal Weapon Series-- 1987-1998

Lethal weapon is a fantastic series, great double act by Gibson and Glover as partners, great action throughout the whole series of movies make these one of the best cop movies out there.

83.. American Pie-- 1999

Great teen comedy movie, alot of laugh's throughout the whole movie, alot of embarrassing moments and really likeable characters make this movie so much fun to watch.