What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Sunshine

&feature=BF&playnext=1&list=QL&index=3
Holiday

Holy Roller

&feature=more_related

bad bad boy

&feature=related

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

river valley

My Baby Loves A Bunch Of Authors

&feature=related

King of Spain

&feature=related

Gulf War Song

&feature=related

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Love, Faith, Redemption all in one of the Greatest Songs Ever. I have to cry, probably because they entreat me not to...
"Summertime" by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong

The Moon and Serpent Grand Egyptian Theatre of Marvels (Alan Moore, David J. and Tim Perkins) - Self Titled

Haven't' listened to this spoken word album by Alan Moore (Watchmen, From Hell), David J (Bauhaus) and Tim Perkins (don't know) in over a decade. Moore's a true eccentric who apparently thinks he's a magician and this album is full of long monologues about the meaning of life, the birth of the universe and a pagan tour of london (very similar to the second issue/chapter of From Hell). You also get to hear Moore (who narrates) sing, which is something else. Can't find any audio from it online (the whole cd is one long track about 70 minutes long) but worth tracking down if you can find it.