Name the Actress

Tools    

Jan Sterling
Ace in the Hole and The High & the Mighty are her most enduring flicks

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

We might need a picture of her before she was entombed in the pyramid...

Actually this shot might have been more appropriate for the :After They Were Famous Game"...a picture of her in her prime would have been too easy. As a hint, I will tell you that she had a small role in an Oscar winning Best Picture from the 1970's.

Looks like Faye Dunaway?
Heck, no!

Though I have no clue who she is.

Heck, no!

Though I have no clue who she is.
I 'cheated' and looked it up. I kinda thought that photo made her look way worse than she probably really looked. I mean she was old in that photo but I seen other photos from the same time which looked much better for someone her age.

Louisa Moritz

She played one of the two women McMurphy sneaks into the ward at the end of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. She became known again at the end of her life as one of Bill Cosby's accusers.

OPEN FLOOR

It's been four days since the original post so I will go ahead and reveal that the actress is named Robin Mattson, who is best known for playing Heather Grant on General Hospital and Gina Lockridge on Santa Barbara...here's a new one: