White sands (1992)

Tools    

When it comes to thrillers i am really into these 90s suspense movies , especially the ones filmed out in the desert with remote areas showing the desert out wild, especially when a plot thickens about a deputy sheriff who takes the role of another person who gets killed, magnificent performances here by willem defoe and mickey rourke, the plot really gives a lot to like here and the fact that the movie s rythm never lets down until the finish, it is really enjoyable, directed by roger donaldson who does a lot to give atmosphere.
Samuel l jackson does his best here as an fbi agent with a good performance, and whats not to like when you have mimi rogers for a very underused role her.
All in all i really enjoyed this movie as it gives a very 90s feel to it and a big recommendation

When it comes to thrillers i am really into these 90s suspense movies , especially the ones filmed out in the desert with remote areas showing the desert out wild, especially when a plot thickens about a deputy sheriff who takes the role of another person who gets killed, magnificent performances here by willem defoe and mickey rourke, the plot really gives a lot to like here and the fact that the movie s rythm never lets down until the finish, it is really enjoyable, directed by roger donaldson who does a lot to give atmosphere.
Samuel l jackson does his best here as an fbi agent with a good performance, and whats not to like when you have mimi rogers for a very underused role her.
All in all i really enjoyed this movie as it gives a very 90s feel to it and a big recommendation
Saw the last parts of this movie on TV once years ago. Released '92 but felt really 80's to me, glad I finally saw the whole thing, really enjoyed it!