Wooley's Horror/Thriller/Sci-Fi/Fantasy Screen-Cap Game

Tools    

Victim of The Night
Round 14: Nature Runs Amuck!

The Cabin In The Woods
(1 point)
Such a great scene, I really thought this actress would become bigger after that.

Beetlejuice
(2 points)
It's right at the beginning of the movie.

Long Weekend
(4 points)
Obviously.

Vampyros Lesbos
(4 points)
Franco sure had something to say with that scorpion. I don't think he ever figured out what it was but he had something to say with that scorpion.

Phase IV
(3 points)
Not that many normal-size ant genre movies from the 70s to choose from, really.

Ebirah! Horror Of The Deep
(3 points)
Lotta fun stuff in this movie but I had to go with a bunch of indigenous peoples dancing around a giant moth.

Piranha
(2 points)
Duh.

From Beyond
(2 points)
Look, it's inter-dimensional eels flying through the air in a bondage/fetish sex-room. If that didn't stick with you you were in the wrong state of mind when you watched that movie.

As soon as I saw it was Pirahna, I was yup, even though I don't think I ever would have got it. I haven't seen that since I was probably 12.

The only reason I didn't guess Phase IV was because it was three points, so I thought it would have to be more obscure considering there aren't a lot of ant movies to guess from. Once again proving the point that you might as well guess, no matter what.

I don't remember spiders being in Long Weekend. At all.

I think I could have got Vampyros Lesbos if there had been more time, and would definitely have gotten From Beyond, but I couldn't make out what the image was from my phone and I didn't have access to my laptop.

Thanks, Wooley, and congratulations to Holden!

:makes giant list of movies to watch:

A system of cells interlinked
Now to comb through and collect a bunch of stuff to watch!

Thanks again, Wooley!

Thanks Wooley for running this and congrats to Holden for his sizable victory!

From Beyond
(2 points)
Look, it's inter-dimensional eels flying through the air in a bondage/fetish sex-room. If that didn't stick with you you were in the wrong state of mind when you watched that movie.
Not proud that I got this because of the room rather than the eels.

Victim of The Night
Thanks, y'all, for playing, was a good time for me.
I'll do another one at some point, hope to see y'all there.