Ask Psychic Isaac

Tools    

Originally posted by miniontv
P.I.

It's my girlfriends birthday today, where should I take her ?
Back to your place - she wants to DO IT to you ALL DAY LONG!

Ruff, Ruff!

Originally posted by Psychic Isaac

Oh, uh.... I'm afraid I've made a mistake. Gosh darnit! But don't despair! You're still going to meet your... uh... Eric... UH.... here's Eric's...UH... picture:

HAHAHAHAHAHA..................ROTFLMAO..............

Does she come with a paper bag.................oooops and 1000 apologies if she is your sister.......

Hell.........i must be drunk.......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally posted by Nikki
Hell.........i must be drunk.......
You are, and please be careful tonight. I'm afraid that you may vomit all over your bed! Watch an "I Love Lucy" rerun and take care.

Isaac!

I'm coming back to visit you in the morning............I have another "pressing" life challenging question for you.........

I have to give Erica back...........it's the socks.......does nothing for me.....

Good nite.....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dear issac

are you my favourite new member??

Originally posted by n7of9
dear issac

are you my favourite new member??
Well, I know I am, but... why would you need to ask me that? I tell people things that they don't know the answer to, and future events they have no clue about. I *SHOULD* be your favorite new member!

If you can't decide things like that for yourself, you need help!

Isaac!

Isaac, the only way I'll believe that you have "God-given powers" is if you can guess my brother's girlfriend's name!

Originally posted by Gracie
Isaac, the only way I'll believe that you have "God-given powers" is if you can guess my brother's girlfriend's name!
Gracies, I'm so sorry it's been two months since I've been here and I didn't get to answer you question in time. It just means that the universe didn't want me to answer it then - it's nothing discriminating and doesn't imply unimportance, but everything happens for a reason.

As for your brother's girlfriend's name -- well, I know you REALLY don't want to know that, but what I will tell you is what he calls her in private and to his best buds, and that's Control Alt Delete Clothes, and that unusual name comes from her sexy obession with webcam stripteasing. And speaking of teasing, that's what you should do to your bro.

If anyone else needs my help, my psychic advice, my expertise, I am here tonight. Give me a shout.

BANNED
Hilarious material out there, dudes!

Dear Psychic Isaac, will my sister ever talk to me again?

Psychic Isaac, where have you gone?

Did you know you were going to disappear?

How come you got so many Oscar picks wrong?

Are you psychically challenged?

Are there any good factory outlet stores for psychics?

Why do I shout out the word underpants during conversations at inappropriate times?

Originally Posted by nebbit
Dear Psychic Isaac, will my sister ever talk to me again?
Aww, nebbit, I am terribly sorry that I didn't see this question in 2003, but by now you have more info.

Originally Posted by Powdered Water
Psychic Isaac, where have you gone?
Well, I'm still here, but I haven't been to the U.S. since 2007. I'm touring and vacationing places like Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa... right now I'm in South Ossetia with my psychic girlfriend, Yekaterina Burago. Here's her picture:

I'm returning to the U.S. next year, probably in May, for one more year of touring the country and then I'm retiring!

Did you know you were going to disappear?
Yes, but never fear, I can sense when I am being called back here.

How come you got so many Oscar picks wrong?
That wasn't me, unfortunately. I was taking care of my sister, Isha, and she got on the computer under my name, psychically guessed my password (after like 23 times or something) and made those bad predictions. Don't worry, I left Isha in Switzerland last month - she's eating lots of chocolate and putting on weight. What a troublemaker!

Are you psychically challenged?
No.

Are there any good factory outlet stores for psychics?
Not yet. Not until February, 2014 at the Mall of America. But it won't be good -- it's gonna be a clothing store for ordinary folks who don't have psychic ability. The clothes will have some kind of fiber that, when worn, makes you more psychic. But what sucks is that the shirts will only be sold in size "medium".

Why do I shout out the word underpants during conversations at inappropriate times?
In a past life you were strangled to death by a pair of underpants. The murderer was your own mother, who was deranged and killed 5 other people. You lived in France. That death was so traumatic for you that you haven't been able to release it fully from your subconscious. Read my book, Past Lives, Future Recovery for instructions on how to do so.

Isaac!

You lived in France.
That explains my penchant for armpit hair.

Thank you Psychic Isaac, you've been very helpful.

If I were Psychic would I be able to know what I was going to say to "normies" before I thought it?

Where does one go to school if one is Psychic?

If you're Psychic, is it true that when you turn 18 you receive a lifetime membership to the 'Psychic Friends Network'?

By the way, I realize that since you're in fact a REAL Psychic. I'm sure you can tell me if the Psychic friends new piece of ass is actually Psychic or is she just a big fat faker who I should stop giving all of my hard earned widgets to.

And one last question if you please Psychic Isaac... Tee Hee, I just realized you already know what I'm going to ask. I'll ask anyway so all the kids playing at home don't feel left out kay?

Or...

You know, if ya had to. Which one would ya?

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
OK I have two questions.

1. Will I ever get my unrated copy of a movie someone sent me in the mail?

2. Will I get a replica of Blade puppet covered in blood ( fake blood)?

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!