The MoFo Fine Art thread...

Tools    

Darker art used to scare me a lot like The Scream, but that has changed a lot since I've grown up. I'm more interested in it and envious of people who could draw like that because if I tried, I'm sure it would just look sad, lol.

What do you do for a living?

I think the place that has the best art in WA is Seattle although we do have a couple in my city. I think my state is overall just artsy fartsy, lol. Do you live in the US?

I really enjoy the "angel" It looks like it's breaking free from hell. Do you think the second one is of bugs or human bugs?

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Darker art used to scare me a lot like The Scream, but that has changed a lot since I've grown up. I'm more interested in it and envious of people who could draw like that because if I tried, I'm sure it would just look sad, lol.

What do you do for a living?

I think the place that has the best art in WA is Seattle although we do have a couple in my city. I think my state is overall just artsy fartsy, lol. Do you live in the US?

I really enjoy the "angel" It looks like it's breaking free from hell. Do you think the second one is of bugs or human bugs?
Well at least it would show some kind of emotion. I'm currently unemployed *Cue violin*... Yeah, I'm in the US, I'm jealous of your state, I wish mine was artfully-flatulent.. At least our trees grow buckeyes, so.. hah! Oh, yeah.. you're right.. I didn't notice that before. Maybe they were once humans but they were turned grotesque because of their gossiping over dinner..?

Well at least it would show some kind of emotion. I'm currently unemployed *Cue violin*... Yeah, I'm in the US, I'm jealous of your state, I wish mine was artfully-flatulent.. At least our trees grow buckeyes, so.. hah! Oh, yeah.. you're right.. I didn't notice that before. Maybe they were once humans but they were turned grotesque because of their gossiping over dinner..?

Do you mind me asking why you don't work? I'm not against. And I know it isn't always a choice thing either. I'm just a curious killer of cats! lol. I know someone from a state kinda like that. He takes my mom and siblings over there and they have a lot of fun apparently lol.

You know, I think you may be right lol. Damn gossipers!

I know it's a lot of people's favorites but I love this Starry Night more than any of Vincent Van Gogh's paintings.
Nice choice, that's one of my all time favourite paintings. He had a nice view, I believe he painted it while he was in hospital.

My second favourite from the artist, Wheatfield with Crows:

Oh I love that! I don't believe I've ever seen it unless I'm just blind, lol. I think my second favorite of his is the self potrait with cut ear.

I think he's like my favorite artist although I love Monet a lot too. I also really enjoy photographs.

2011 archibald winner

Do you mind me asking why you don't work? I'm not against. And I know it isn't always a choice thing either. I'm just a curious killer of cats! lol. I know someone from a state kinda like that. He takes my mom and siblings over there and they have a lot of fun apparently lol.

You know, I think you may be right lol. Damn gossipers!
Unicorn farts aren't in high demand these days.

Here's that drawing I was working on.

Unicorn farts aren't in high demand these days.

Here's that drawing I was working on.

Why not? Their mystical!

I like it, I like how you use your shadows, it gives your art depth. How did you get them on your computer? Scanning?

Thank you >.<

I used a program on the computer to do these.. so no need to upload. I haven't any paintings from real life on my PC.

Still hoping you'll post some of your stuff on here

I will lol, I just have to wait till I go get it. Or go by some supplies. I've been studying for finals all week and have two more tomorrow so it wont be until after that that I will be done.

Great thread.
How could you people allow this to die? Shame on you!
This forum could use a Search function, by the way.

I'm no fine art aficionado but I love it when people share beauty for mutual appreciation. I'm very fond of Romantic and Impressionistic paintings.
Here's "Draugen" from Theodor Kittelsen.

' Glow of hope '---original painting at Mysore art gallery in India