The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have had my Jason Voorhees tattoo done, im very happy with it Its the start to my horror sleeve im going for, In november I have a big piece in mind for the top of my arm, then going to concentrate on getting Freddy and Michael on my forearm, and possibly in time Captain Spaulding on the inner of my bicep.

Looking forward to November for the next \m/
Thought Id post my new piece Sorry the quality is bad I used my Blackberry

Im hoping to get Michael next above Freddy then get the lower of my arm all shaded in using black/red shading and having ghostly faces/torchered souls, in between each tattoo. I have a big design sorted for the upper arm as well but that will come in time.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
^^^ Very pretty.

Went to see Jodorowsky's Dune in this big white pointy thing.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The movie is about the love of cinema. Jodorowsky has a childlike glee of all that is possible when he has a project he has faith in. He enlists "spiritual warriors" to help him in his mission to provide the world with a film which will satisfy people's desires for religion, drugs, sex, real love. He may be a cult leader and a madman, but he's benign and so enthusiastic that you can't help but want to be a part of his movie or at least see it. And I'm not really a fan of his movies, not giving any of them higher than
, but this one is well-worthwhile, especially for curmudgeons like you and me who seemingly "hate" most films..