Favourite beer(s) ?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I have never drunk beer in my life.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
1 glass of guinness made you horribly drunk? It's quite weak stuff!
What can I say - I'm a cheap drunk unless it's sparkling white wine which I can drink with a straw.

I dont really drink it with a straw but if I did, I would probably be fluent in several languages, a prima ballerina and a tremendous opera singer. If I don't mix, I can drink it like mineral water, though, and not get a hangover. Beer - not so much. One maybe two coldies on a really hot day and I'm buzzed but if I get drunk on beer it's a very different drunk, and I don't feel so good the next day.

I don't drink and especially hate beer but if I'm forced to have one I'll go with a Yuengling.

One for mofos from queensland

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Eh. A decade or two ago I might have chased all the curiosities. Now all I drink is Blue Moon or Shock Top. Both are very easy, light, refreshing, and citric.

Augustiner has always been a favourite.

Beer made by holy monks trying to get closer to god (or at least trying to break the horrible monotony in their lives by being buzzed constantly). Some of the best stuff on earth. Love most of the Trappist stuff but St. B I find especially transcendent.

Beer made by holy monks trying to get closer to god (or at least trying to break the horrible monotony in their lives by being buzzed constantly). Some of the best stuff on earth.
Yep, the Andechs abbey produces some fine beer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klosterbrauerei_Andechs

This is big around here and it's good:

but my good old comfy jeans and t-shirt of the beer world is this:

Spotted Cow is my favorite as well. Some of the more boozy stuff like the Hopslam just came out, too rich for my blood. Two Hearted can catch up with you pretty quick.