day of the dead

→ in
Tools    

What a silly movie. Watched this last night, expecting it to be good. Was a complete disappointment. Ving Rhames stars a a chief soldier in this film that,s about it.Its basically about an infection that transforms everyone in a hospital into a zombie. The acting is terrible, with lines like "take care, make sure you dont get eaten" which is supposed to be a serious part of the film.. I give this movie 0/10!

Well that's what you get for watching a friggin remake of Romero's superb "Day of Dead".

You chose this morsel, so take the taste and choke it down!

Well i suppose your right, however The way they advertised the movie, it was like it was supposed to be a classic!!! I fell for it and now I have paid the price lol!

thats how they trick it ya, the original (which I personally don't find that great) is way more a classic than this bland remake which was made to cash in on the success of Zach Synder's Dawn of the Dead remake

not very impressive...

in the begining there's some canisters of some stuff from Vietnam and one of them opens and starts to bring things to life? I remember a bunch of dudes in a morgue or bunker or something. Also I seem to remember a bi-sected dog, like the kind you might see in a lab, come to life.

...An ok movie in my opinion. Gotta see Zombieland though!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I turned it off when a zombie was climbing along the ceiling.

Suspect's Reviews