Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
It was celebration of cinema this weekend in Cracow. Tickets were cheaper than usually, so I watched tree movies

Yeah, I'm not joking.
My rating

My niece's rating
My face after the seance
My niece's face after the seance
My face after looked at her face

Prize for watching the first film
Murder is a pretty movie. The pictures are absolutely outstanding.The way of taking pictures very innovative. And thankfully I forget, who was the murderer (from the older version of the movie and the book).

Silent night.
Young man is coming home for Christmas from Holand, where he has worked for five years.
Very disturbing portray of many Polish families. And unfortunatelly very true, I guess.

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri -

At least it's better than Seven Psychopaths, I guess.
Glad I was not alone in my disappointment over this film( If you 're interested in any more commentary of why this movie did not fulfill its promise...... or premise, please search for "
Lenslady reviews "

La bête humaine [The Human Beast aka Judas Was A Woman] (Jean Renoir, 1938)

Chock full of motives, most of them completely loco

Sex, Lies and Videotape (1989) Always a good movie to watch when it's on or if it's available on demand. Well acted, doesn't drag, and for a script that was written in a few days, low budget, it's still a good film. 8/10

Sons Of The Desert (William A. Seiter, 1933)
+
A better escapade imo ... and that overhead musical shot à la Berkeley

Baby Driver (2017)

I thought the premise was silly so I was skeptical going in. I hated the opening scene and figured I'd hate the rest of the movie. I didn't think much of the main character at first but he ended up doing a pretty good job in a bit of an understated role. The supporting cast was very good with Foxx, Spacey, etc. It's very fast paced, humorous at times, and turns out to be a decent amount of fun. With a couple of exceptions, I thought the soundtrack sucked.

The Slumber Party Massacre (Amy Holden Jones, 1982)

Low in budget, higher in boob and body counts

Unregistered User
I'm watching both those soon - do you need to have watched Man on the Moon first before Jim and Andy? I don't think I've seen it.

I hadn't seen Man on the Moon either so I watched it first. I don't think you need to but it would definitely help. Id recommend it.

I can see you really enjoying Mudbound by the way.

Unregistered User
Baby Driver (2017)

I thought the premise was silly so I was skeptical going in. I hated the opening scene and figured I'd hate the rest of the movie. I didn't think much of the main character at first but he ended up doing a pretty good job in a bit of an understated role. The supporting cast was very good with Foxx, Spacey, etc. It's very fast paced, humorous at times, and turns out to be a decent amount of fun. With a couple of exceptions, I thought the soundtrack sucked.

One of the main reasons I watched this was for the soundtrack. Hated it and thought the movie in general was very poor.

Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys,

I don't know why I've never recommended this movie before. It's a ****ing classic among me and my high school friends for how hilariously bad it is. To the chagrin of our wives/girlfriends this Saturday night, we revisited Killjoy (2000), and it was glorious. This is another one you guys can check out on youtube for free.

For some reason there are like 6 sequels to Killjoy; which all lack the hilarity of the original. So, if you want to venture on, God Speed, but they aren't really good.

EDIT: If you're still on the fence, this review by Horror Movie a Day may convince you.

RATING:

I hadn't seen Man on the Moon either so I watched it first. I don't think you need to but it would definitely help. Id recommend it.

I can see you really enjoying Mudbound by the way.
Have you seen Pariah (2011)? It's from Dee Rees the director of Mudbound. Thought it was pretty great, i know ScarlettLion liked it too.

“I was cured, all right!”
Macabre (2009)

+

I'm so glad Ultraviolence watched this because otherwise I've never heard of it and I don't know why. I highly recommend it to fellow fans of horror, especially movies like The Hills Have Eyes remake, Inside, Frontiers, etc. It's out of Indonesia and has loads of violence. Most importantly, it is very well made with good tension and frights.

Full movie on YouTube with subtitles-

I'm glad you enjoyed!