What are 10 TV Shows you would recommend?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Goldfish brain – I like that one '8 .

There are series that I stopped watching purely because they stopped broadcasting them on British TV. Lost and Dexter are two examples. Once the momentum was gone I drifted away.
So disappointing when that happens, isnt it. Like a movie swan diving halfway through.

Would you believe the #1 superfan had not seen that trailer before. Some of that was left on the cutting room floor, so thanks, Siddon. Nice trailer. Reitzell's sound makes it so stressful.

I second (or do I third?) Columbo , for sure. Also liked Cagney and Lacey. Stalker. And how could I forget Star Trek?!?!

Thanks for cluing me in about Staggered, I can watch it online, started it last night. Amazing to see stodgy old Doc as a young (basically naked lol) man.

What is the show with him and dogs or did I misread post?

And I used to like Charlie Rose....sigh.....sigh.....but we can't go there anymore. Tavis Smiley is pretty good tho.

And how could I forget Star Trek?!?!
Maybe because it's almost too obvious to mention ? The Original Series is my favourite and I like Next Generation, especially Season 1.

Thanks for cluing me in about Staggered, I can watch it online, started it last night. Amazing to see stodgy old Doc as a young (basically naked lol) man.
Yes I suppose it would be . The big thing he was known for in the UK years ago was the comedy Men Behaving Badly. On things like talk shows etc. people delight in showing an early clip of him in the Doctor Who story Snakedance as a supporting, Neroesque baddie.

What is the show with him and dogs or did I misread post?
That was Dani:

I like the show martin did about dogs. Gorgeous voice he has.
– I remember him doing that programme a few years ago and I think he's done similar ones since. He also made a programme where he played Arthur Conan Doyle and although I like Doyle very much I didn't fancy it at the time.

Another really good drama with Clunes is A is for Acid (2002), where he plays a real-life serial killer.

It was indeed. He did a mini series?about dogs. he comes acrossas freaking loving them.

It was indeed. He did a mini series?about dogs. he comes acrossas freaking loving them.
I think it may have been about something else besides. ITV do a lot of these sort of programmes with celebrity hosts.

Is Martin clunes the same guy? I think it was something like psychology of dogs (also did one with horses) and working with dogs.

Is Martin clunes the same guy? I think it was something like psychology of dogs (also did one with horses) and working with dogs.
Yeah, I feel like he did one with horses as well.

Yeah, I feel like he did one with horses as well.
Really beautiful one dealing with horses and people withproblems connecting. Too long ago for me to remember.

I'm old school. I wanted to see these lists.

Jon

I'm old school. I wanted to see these lists.

Jon
Jon, Does that mean you want to see someone say they still watch MASH reruns?

I still watch MASH reruns religiously.

The last series I watched was Magnum P.I.

Jon
I love Tom!

So you hav ent caught up with the golden years of television? You're missing out, my dear man. I dont think I have recommended The Crown yet. Might have been during my goldfish brain episode. Most expensive series evermade apparently, and certainly looks like it. Amazing sets and wardrobe, fantastic acting. Maybe check out the pilot to see if you like it. I only intended watching the pilot to see where all the money went but I was hooked and binged the rest. About to start season 2 so get a scurry - on and join the fandom. Social media with a show is great fun. Just read during each episode, and it's netflix which drops the entire season at once (but I still prefer week to week although with season 2 I'll probably binge.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Mr. Robot is the only thing that has come close to the awesome tv of The Sopranos, Breaking Bad and The Wire. Gomorrah is also right up there.
Have you seen any episodes of Justified?

Have you seen any episodes of Justified?
Only the first one. It was a little hammed up for my liking.

I forgot that this mini series is also one of the best things I've seen on tv in recent years:

Since you like Game of Thrones, try Vikings. I haven't seen either series but I was looking for a series for someone who is a big fan of Game of Thrones and someone recommended I buy them the first series of Vikings. They loved it.

As for something I adored that you could try that I always recommend, Utopia. A series from here in the UK that was absolutely brilliant, unfortunately they axed it after two series but don't let that put you off!