2017 MoFo Fantasy Football Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
LOL @ our waiver pool.

I hate Thursday games. So stupid.

Welp, should've started Hunt. Dude exploded. But I liked all of my options and went with matchup, in part figuring if he did have a great game I'd still be pretty happy to have him. I guess I'll take it. Would've been an automatic win, though, in all likelihood. Let's see if it matters much.

Yeah, that's a lot, isn't it? I actually don't mind the Gillislee thing at all; was totally fine with missing out on a big game to see how that RB situation shakes out given my other options.

The Hunt/Powell/Diggs decision, however, I was going back and forth on for awhile yesterday, and very nearly slotted Hunt in. Oh well.

Yeah yeah, raul beat you to it. Looks like it won't cost me this week, and hey, good problem to have, with that RB depth.

I will, however, be really mad if I guess wrong next week.

Unfortunately had a last minute obligation so was on auto draft. Pretty unhappy with the team, but I'll make it work. Just not this week

Heh. At the moment it looks like I'm going to have benched the #1 and #11 scoring players of the week (1 and 3 among RBs) and still maybe end up with the top score.

Football is weird.

Handful of entries into the league history book from Week 1, mostly for lower scores/lowest combined scores. Nothing too thrilling, though, and nothing record-breaking.

Nearly had one, though. If I'd played Hunt over Powell, as I was considering, it would've resulted in the 14th-highest score in league history, and given Pete's rough week (25th-lowest in league history) it would've smashed the record for highest margin of victory by a whopping ~5 points (111.32).

Handful of entries into the league history book from Week 1, mostly for lower scores/lowest combined scores. Nothing too thrilling, though, and nothing record-breaking.

Nearly had one, though. If I'd played Hunt over Powell, as I was considering, it would've resulted in the 14th-highest score in league history, and given Pete's rough week (25th-lowest in league history) it would've smashed the record for highest margin of victory by a whopping ~5 points (111.32).
Is there a thread somewhere with records and such?

Tampa Bay defense looking good so far, too bad they are on my opponents team .

Got an extra QB. Name of Dak Prescott. He's pretty good. He would be a considerable upgrade for a few of you.

Ideally, I'd like to package Prescott with another player to upgrade at the same position (IE: Prescott and A. Jeffrey for a moderately better WR). And since there aren't too many RB's I'd consider enough of an upgrade over my current guys, it'd probably have to be WR or TE. Probably WR.

Also open to trading him for WR or RB depth, but it'd have to be someone pretty good/startable.