Game of Thrones Season 7

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
One of the great ironies of Game of Thrones is imagining if Maester Aemon did take the throne, he would have been a great King, no mad king, no Robert Rebellion, none of it.

This might just do nobody any good.
Simultaneously showing Jon sacrificing Dany and Jamie repeating history by saving the realm from Mad Queen Cersei (after the baby is born?)

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Youtube has plastered all over it plot leaks for season 8 by episode. Now some i consider good guesses and some is BS..
How on earth are people getting their hands on scripts if those leaks are true, and where on earth is the entertainment value in leaking them. Inside job by a disgruntled crew member? Doubtful. At this stage only the writers would have access. I havent seen any but I'd be taking that with a grain of salt.

How on earth are people getting their hands on scripts if those leaks are true, and where on earth is the entertainment value in leaking them. Inside job by a disgruntled crew member? Doubtful. At this stage only the writers would have access. I havent seen any but I'd be taking that with a grain of salt.
It was in the news recently about a HBO hack. The idiots have been emailing each other about plot details. I mean ffs HBO, his is the age of the hacker.

The worst are the folk who post spoilers all over the place, like in a Radio interview I watched. I mean what are they getting out of it, you cant go near Facebook/YouTube comments. Scum sucking parasites is what they are.

Simultaneously showing Jon sacrificing Dany and Jamie repeating history by saving the realm from Mad Queen Cersei (after the baby is born?)
There aint no time for no babies to be born, the dead are here man. It's game on!

There aint no time for no babies to be born, the dead are here man. It's game on!
We gotta stock up on babies man. The night is dark and full of terrors. We'll need something to eat.

We gotta stock up on babies man. The night is dark and full of terrors. We'll need something to eat.
That zombie baby looks pretty tasty...I mean cute.

I bet its minty.
Cool mint.

Super cute, though. Do they have him tranquilised because he;s never cried.

If Dany can get from Dragonstone To Beyond The Wall or Jon From Winterfell to Dragonstone in an episode then Dany having a baby in 6 episodes is very possible. Jon could never Stab Dany cause he lost his other love for some stupid **** and he is not gonna kill the mother of his child because some witch tells him too. Now Varys or Sansa could or we get Dany is dying anyways and Tyrion eases her suffering for the greater good.

Now I keep thinking of how the show reminded us that the Engl... uh, Common Tongue translation for "the prince that was promised" is actually unisex and it's seeming kinda blatant that we'll see Dany pull Lightbringer from Jon and not the other way around.

Edit:

Uh huh!

Curious where Jamie Lannisters first stop is going to be. If he goes to Winterfell then he's got an awful big "I'm sorry" he has to tell Bran Stark for paralyzing him when he was a child. If he goes to Dragonstone then hes got to explain about killing Danis' father to her. Decisions, decisions...

The Greyjoys are particularly amusing.
It all is.

I saw one earlier of Jon Snow and a young GRR Martin. OMG uncnny resemblance.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Anyone else think the Theon scene was pertinent to Jon's situation.

You're a Greyjoy and a Stark or You're a Targaryen and a Stark.

I think we're in for a bit of strife between Dany/Jon. Every love story in film or TV ever has some sort of strife between lovers.
This is the first thing I thought. With all the other loose ends hanging around, who really cares about Yara with 6 episodes left? Theon has to he doing something major and a redemptive/ sacrifice arc for Jon/ the Starks seems like the way.

Re-watching the 🐉 pit scene, I noticed Jon didn't mention Valerian steel killing the walkers.

Curious where Jamie Lannisters first stop is going to be. If he goes to Winterfell then he's got an awful big "I'm sorry" he has to tell Bran Stark for paralyzing him when he was a child. If he goes to Dragonstone then hes got to explain about killing Danis' father to her. Decisions, decisions...
Or he goes to the Riverlands and Westerlands to rally anyone who will fight for him then head towards the Wall

If Dany can get from Dragonstone To Beyond The Wall or Jon From Winterfell to Dragonstone in an episode then Dany having a baby in 6 episodes is very possible. Jon could never Stab Dany cause he lost his other love for some stupid **** and he is not gonna kill the mother of his child because some witch tells him too. Now Varys or Sansa could or we get Dany is dying anyways and Tyrion eases her suffering for the greater good.
There could be an epilogue where we see babies etc. There won't be any soon though, Jon specifically said 2 weeks to Winterfell, so even if Dany was pregnant we won't find that out for a while.

Thing is where else can he go, we have no characters left literally anywhere. Brann will forgive him and Brienne will speak up for him.