President Trump

Tools    

I knew about this years ago. Note the contract with China...
Oh yeah...I remember talking to some friends in Europe regarding this at least 2 yrs ago. And yes, the China involvement was mentioned then just as it is in this article.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
That article is three years old.

The news is about 12 years old but Trump didnt know about it. Hilarious.

The funny thing is, I'm pretty sure this isn't actually a contradiction, because I think he thinks Executive Orders are "bills." So don't worry, it's not incoherence, it's just ignorance.

Just a little input on the removal of statues:

I really enjoy history and because of my appreciation of history I feel I have a appreciation of these statues. I strongly disagree in the way they are being used as a symbol of hate and bigotry. I also disagree with the videos of people vandalizing and tearing these statues down. I understand the feelings people have towards these statues but I really think their is a better way such as coming together as a community to get the statue removed and placed in a museum or something of that nature. I really believe people could learn to appreciate the historical context of these statues if schools taught them about some of the bad things that these people did. By teaching about the actions of these individuals I would hope individuals would feel less blindsided if they knew this information all along instead of feeling like it has been hidden from them. I feel that if people were more educated on both the good and bad things about historical figures then they could learn to appreciate the statues of them instead of suddenly it being reveled that these figures had done some pretty horrendous things and then feeling a passionate hate towards them.

I hope I wrote this down so it made sense in some way.

Could this be the broken tail light that really gets people looking into Trump? I feel like its been mostly bells and whistles so far. What say you Trumpers? Can you watch this video and still feel the same about this man? Seriously, I want to know.

Afghan women used to wear western clothing in few urban areas before the Soviet invasion . Maybe trump can bring that era back

More photos here---

http://glamourdaze.com/2015/08/fashi...ghanistan.html

Havent been in here in awhile, but thought this was postworthy. FOX News has been the most disreputable biased news source in my generation. Hell even Jon Stewart was more legitimate.

Fox News no longer airing in the UK

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/34...ring-in-the-uk

Good for the Brits', Id watch the BBC over FOX news too.

Havent been in here in awhile, but thought this was postworthy. FOX News has been the most disreputable biased news source in my generation. Hell even Jon Stewart was more legitimate.

Everyone needs to gag Uncle Rupert. Gutter press of the highest order.

I'm not American but just to throw my opinion in....I am VERY impressed with Trump's Presidency so far. He is saying and doing all the things I have wanted to see for years. It surprises me that people are STILL protesting him despite the fantastic work he is doing. Despite the left wing bias in the media and in congress and even at his own cabinet, Trump will go down as the best President America has ever had.
Here I am in the UK, feeling jealous of the USA whilst there are people in America who don't realize how lucky they are to have this guy in the Whitehouse.

Another cool story, bro.

I am looking forward to the next public meltdown when he secures a second term.

I'm still wondering wth the gutter press was on about with Melania's shoes in Houston yesterday. She was wearing flipping tennis shoes but dont let the facts get in the way of a good story

What makes them less reputable than the other networks?

I really hope the Jon Stewart comment is hyperbole. Oh, and glad to see you back posting.

I am looking forward to the next public meltdown when he secures a second term.
Hes still gotta make it through his first term first which is a dicey proposition at this point for him...

Hes still gotta make it through his first term first which is a dicey proposition at this point for him...
He'll be fine. First they said he would lose the Republican debates, then the primaries and then the election. Now they're saying he will lose the next one, but it won't happen.

He'll be fine. First they said he would lose the Republican debates, then the primaries and then the election. Now they're saying he will lose the next one, but it won't happen.
You're in the U.K., but you know this how?

I don't know it. I do follow politics though and it really seems like he's gonna win again.

I don't know it. I do follow politics though and it really seems like he's gonna win again.
I think I'll try a new standard response for the people that randomly make these sort of predictions that they are so sure about.

Go bet on it. If you're so sure, don't come here and talk about it, go here: https://www.predictit.org/Contract/6...president#data

And put your money on the line.

It'd be a steal from your perspective even, this market is currently only giving a 43% chance for Trump to even be the GOP nominee in 2020, let alone win.

Or go here: https://www.predictit.org/Contract/6...-end-2019#data

Currently only giving 50/50 odds that he even gets to the end of his term, let alone winning re-election. Sounds like you'd make a killing!