The Night Of...

Tools    

Just finished it. Turturro is good but I thought Bill Camp (Seargent Box) stole the show. Brilliant performance from him. Episode 1 was astounding tv. I didn't think any of the other episodes quite matched up to it and there a few unrealistic moments along the way, but it was very good. 8/10.

Recommended if you like Crime Drama. It's adapted from a BBC series which I've not seen.

I watched it recently as well. Very good show. Weirdly i actually thought the 1st episode was one of the weakest. Think it was the length, i found large stretches of it pretty dull and i thought it got much better when he went to prison and they started investigating the case. Michael K Willams was also excellent. I thought everyone except the Indian Lawyer was, she was really irritating.

I watched it recently as well. Very good show. Weirdly i actually thought the 1st episode was one of the weakest. Think it was the length, i found large stretches of it pretty dull and i thought it got much better when he went to prison and they started investigating the case. Michael K Willams was also excellent. I thought everyone except the Indian Lawyer was, she was really irritating.
Yeah I think she must be British as her accent slipped a few times.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The wife and I enjoyed it, but we kept yelling at him for all the stupid things he did while in prison.

Suspect's Reviews

The wife and I enjoyed it, but we kept yelling at him for all the stupid things he did while in prison.
He did seem to become rather institutionalized within about 3 days of being incarcerated.