Average IMDB Score Of Your Top 10?

Tools    

I must have been in a Musicals mood when I made my last top ten in my profile because they're all musical movies.
However if I use my top ten for the current All-Time Countdown, (which I will NOT post here),
the Average = 8.07
If you haven't seen Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954) --you probably have-- I think you'd like it. The dancing and athleticism are remarkable.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
If you haven't seen Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954) --you probably have-- I think you'd like it. The dancing and athleticism are remarkable.

I've seen Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954) many times. It's a great movie. It's just not in my top ten musicals, but I love so many musicals that there are a lot of great musicals that didn't make my top ten.

I've seen Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954) many times. It's a great movie. It's just not in my top ten musicals, but I love so many musicals that there are a lot of great musicals that didn't make my top ten.
I'm curious what you thought of La La Land in comparison to some of the classic musicals.

I'm curious what you thought of La La Land in comparison to some of the classic musicals.

I still haven't seen La La Land. I've wanted to see it since it was in the theaters, but Hubby doesn't like musicals, so I waited for the DVD to come out. Now I have the Blu-ray disc sitting on my shelf, but somehow I just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

I still haven't seen La La Land. I've wanted to see it since it was in the theaters, but Hubby doesn't like musicals, so I waited for the DVD to come out. Now I have the Blu-ray disc sitting on my shelf, but somehow I just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.
Heh. I know what you mean. When you do watch it let me know how you think it stacks up against the older musicals.

Heh. I know what you mean. When you do watch it let me know how you think it stacks up against the older musicals.

Okay, but it will probably be a while. I'm trying to focus on foreign movies for the upcoming countdown right now.