12 votes
50-59
8.93%
5 votes
Over 60
56 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Wow, you people are so old.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You ready? You look ready.
In my thirties and my face hasn't caved in yet. Feeling good.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A system of cells interlinked
Can I choose the 40-50 instead of the 50-60, since I am right on the cusp and they both contain my age?

Can I choose the 40-50 instead of the 50-60, since I am right on the cusp and they both contain my age?
Oh, the pollster has failed

No issues revealing it. I just turned 45 at the beginning of the month.

Hmm, surprising poll results so far. Right now 53% of everyone who voted are in the 40-50 or 50-60 range, which includes me...I say we unite and make a pack to go to bed at 7pm and mow our lawns at 5am
Oh yeah and you kids keep off my lawn!

Hmm, surprising poll results so far. Right now 53% of everyone who voted are in the 40-50 or 50-60 range, which includes me...I say we unite and make a pack to go to bed at 7pm and mow our lawns at 5am
Hey now, my bed time is usually about 1 a.m. and I don’t have a lawn, just rocks and drought resistant plants.