MoFo Fantasy Football 2022 - Sign-Ups

Tools    

Anything new on this? Are we sticking with the original time?

Ah, yeah, that too: check your email!

I get the impression like half the owners in this league are using emails to signup they only use once a year to accept the invite.

I am so sleepless the night before the draft. What superstars do I doom to season-ending injuries? What other useless names will huddle under my banner as we limp towards last place?

The suspense is killing me!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Make Believe Registered User
LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A system of cells interlinked
Y'all cheated!

Make Believe Registered User
Best of luck this year everyone. Also i'm always open to a trade offer, even though i'm not on the site as much.

The trick is not minding
I got a B draft grade, with a projection to finish second with a 9-5 record. This assumes everything holds up together well and injuries don’t sideline my entire RB lineup again.

I like my draft, but I had to reach deep and take a chance on 3 rookies (Walker at RB and Doubs and Watson at WR) but maybe they can contribute……something.

LOL! Yahoo rated my draft dead last, and it wasnt even close. Once I hit the projected point results for Week 1 it's hard to disagree.

But I got the first pick dammit !!

I have nothing to say about the draft. I haven't even checked my "grade" yet. Which means almost less than nothing before the season anyway. Oh, I will say one more time that I can't believe Hurts went at 53. I'd gotten him in every single mock and I thought he was a great pick at 60. Oh well, just proves once again that mock drafts cannot prepare you for the real thing. Someone always comes along and throws a wrench into your strategy. I'm Ok with Willson, but man I would have loved to get Hurts. We'll see how it shakes out!