The Hall of Infamy

Tools    

My ballot was based on my gut instinct about which film I would least like to watch again:

God's Not Dead
Krampus: The Christmas Devil
Going Overboard
American Flatulators
Organ
Lust for Frankenstein
Manos
Rotor
Trog

I would honestly rewatch the bottom five without too much fuss. The top 4 . . . no. I was kind of surprised that God's Not Dead ended up at the top. Even though it had the best production values of any of the films, the smugness and weirdly cynical view of its own religion (the only way you convert people to your religion is . . . they are dying and scared?) made me dread the thought of sitting down to watch it again.

Do we know who's hosting the next one and when it's coming?
Not sure yet. I was planning on taking a month or two to catch up on some films I've been meaning to rewatch after I finish the 29th HoF, but if you guys want to start without me, go ahead.

I forgot the opening line.
Not sure yet. I was planning on taking a month or two to catch up on some films I've been meaning to rewatch after I finish the 29th HoF, but if you guys want to start without me, go ahead.
Well, I'll host it if nobody else has started it off by the time the 29th General Hall finishes (September 4th) - but if anyone else wants to start it before then that's fine.

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

Congratulations to Suspect! Or is that condolences?
Way to go, SpelingError! Yet another fine HoF idea! I can see people really love watching crappy movies and had a lot of fun here

Adam Sandler finally made it into MoFo's Hall of Fame!!! Who would've guessed that???

Here's the link that honors Going Overboard
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...91#post1836291

Also, if we're going to include a snappy title with the next Hall of Infamy (there was some discussion of that in that thread), how should we go about deciding it? Perhaps, we could just let the host come up with the name. That might be the easiest solution.

Also, if we're going to include a snappy title with the next Hall of Infamy (there was some discussion of that in that thread), how should we go about deciding it? Perhaps, we could just let the host come up with the name. That might be the easiest solution.

HoF II: Son of Infamy
HoF 3: Season of the Worst
HoF Resurrection
HoF 5: Dumb and Dumber 4
HoF 666
HoF: The Seventh Stinkbomber
HoF 8: Infamy Takes Manhattan
HoF 9: Infamy vs. Godzilla
HoF 10: Bride of Infamy
HoF 11: The Spinoffing
HoF 12: The Great Day of the Failures
HoF: 13: Unlucky in Hate
HoF 14: Seed of Sucky
HoF 15: Movieforum's North Korean Vacation

I forgot the opening line.
H2ll of Inf2my was what I was going to go with, but I'll take Son of Infamy or something else from the discussions here if that suits people. I take it, like @CosmicRunaway said, it'll be hosts prerogative - but I wouldn't want to alienate anyone right off the bat. Of course, someone might beat me to hosting the next one - I'll try to have it up and running in a week or two if everyone is eager.

Actually, one of my favourites was Too Hall, Too Infamy - I'm taking it that having it make sense would go against the spirit of these - so the less sense it makes the better.

Out of curiosity, were you able to get Lust for Frankenstein to work?
The link worked (without redirects)! (Thanks!)

I liked the movie btw, but the low expectations definitely helped.