Your most watched actors and directors of the year?

Tools    

Who were your most watched actors and directors of 2021? Here's mine:

Actors:
Elizabeth Taylor- 12 films
Vincent Price- 9 films
Eddie Murphy- 7 films

Directors:
William Grefe- 6 films
Mitchell Leisen- 6 films
Vincente Minnelli- 5 films

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I don't know the actor's name in many movies.. I try and watch something I never saw before. Same with directors.

I went through a Liz Taylor fest last year.. Late 60s, early 70s stuff, when I thought she looked her best. She did some "far-out" movies then..
Did you see "Secret Ceremony" with Robert Mitchum?

I did watch part of "The Last Day of Summer" at about 4am.. Without subtitles (since I have seen this about three times).. I just love that it's a big beautiful strip of land by a lot of water, with a beautiful woman... and then this younger guy, who is a bit of a doofis, though.. Not even a lot of dialogue, but room to imagine a world with her in it.

https://www.cda.pl/video/734238785

I don't know the actor's name in many movies.. I try and watch something I never saw before. Same with directors.

I went through a Liz Taylor fest last year.. Late 60s, early 70s stuff, when I thought she looked her best. She did some "far-out" movies then..
Did you see "Secret Ceremony" with Robert Mitchum?

I did watch part of "The Last Day of Summer" at about 4am.. Without subtitles (since I have seen this about three times).. I just love that it's a big beautiful strip of land by a lot of water, with a beautiful woman... and then this younger guy, who is a bit of a doofis, though.. Not even a lot of dialogue, but room to imagine a world with her in it.

https://www.cda.pl/video/734238785
I haven't seen Secret Ceremony yet, but it sounds good. I'll have to check it out eventually. I haven't seen The Last Day of summer yet either.

Who were your most watched actors and directors of 2021? Here's mine:

Actors:
Elizabeth Taylor- 12 films
Vincent Price- 9 films
Eddie Murphy- 7 films

Directors:
William Grefe- 6 films
Mitchell Leisen- 6 films
Vincente Minnelli- 5 films
I think I might have seen 1 Liz Taylor film and 2 Vincent Price films last year.... What were the Liz films you seen? Any that were really good?

I think I might have seen 1 Liz Taylor film and 2 Vincent Price films last year.... What were the Liz films you seen? Any that were really good?
I watched:

The Sandpiper 7/10
The V.I.P.s 6/10
Rhapsody 5/10
Ivanhoe 7/10
The Girl Who Had Everything 6/10
BUtterfield 8 6/10
Little Women 7/10
Conspirator 6/10
Love Is Better Than Ever 7/10
Cynthia 7/10
A Date with Judy 7/10
Father of the Bride 8/10

I watched:

The Sandpiper 7/10
The V.I.P.s 6/10
Rhapsody 5/10
Ivanhoe 7/10
The Girl Who Had Everything 6/10
BUtterfield 8 6/10
Little Women 7/10
Conspirator 6/10
Love Is Better Than Ever 7/10
Cynthia 7/10
A Date with Judy 7/10
Father of the Bride 8/10
A lot of those I hadn't seen, probably Butterfiled 8 & Little Women is the best known out of that bunch. Have you seen many other of her films?

A lot of those I hadn't seen, probably Butterfiled 8 & Little Women is the best known out of that bunch. Have you seen many other of her films?
I've seen 23 of her films in total. Last year, I got a dvd box set of 20 of her films.

Yes, she would likely be one of my top 10 favourite female actors of all time.
I was thinking of one of her films for the 27th HoF. I haven't decided for sure, but I might go for it....You have a letterboxd account I believe, can I ask again what the name of it is?

I was thinking of one of her films for the 27th HoF. I haven't decided for sure, but I might go for it....You have a letterboxd account I believe, can I ask again what the name of it is?
My Letterboxd account is just my name:
(everyone is welcome to follow me and I will follow back)

https://letterboxd.com/SteveAllaby/

My Letterboxd account is just my name:
(everyone is welcome to follow me and I will follow back)

https://letterboxd.com/SteveAllaby/
Thanks, I'll go see if you seen the one film I'm thinking of. I don't have a letterboxd account myself, maybe one of these days.