What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Carey Mulligan. Number 6 is from Shame, which made it easier for me.
Carey Mulligan

The ten films are, in order, Noelle Beck & Josh Brolin in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, Rosamund Pike in An Education, Andrea Riseborough & Domhnall Gleeson in Never Let Me Go, Bill Camp in Wildlife, Judi Dench in Pride & Prejudice, Lucy Walters in Shame, Archie Barnes in The Dig, Jason Mitchell in Mudbound, Jack O'Connell in Inside Llewyn Davis, and Ben Whishaw in Suffragette.

Carey & Shia LaBeouf in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Carey in Never Let Me Go

Carey in Wildlife

Carey in Shame

Carey in Dig

Carey in Suffragette
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The second shot of Gale Gordon is from The Burbs and I think the bottom shot of Glynn Turman is from Gremlins and the common actor to both of those films would be Corey Feldman?

That was a coincidence i was not aware of. But it is not Corey Feldman who has been in all. I have added two new pictures, Gideon. The movies you mentioned are correct. Gremlins and The Burbs.

The other movies are Matinee, Amazon Women on the Moon, The Howling, The Terminator, and InnerSpace. The common actor in all seven films is Roger Corman and Joe Dante favorite...
Dick Miller

OPEN FLOOR

All I got is Chalomet in bottom photo. Or whatever his name is.