Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Now, this I’m really looking forward to.

Loved it. My favourite Spinosi aria in the soundtrack too. My mum knows the guy, so always glad to see him getting traction. Somehow his stuff is always in horror films so far - another aria was in Violation. Perfect film for me.
Interesting that it was Welsh - felt more Nordic than that, Finnish/Danish maybe.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Re-Watch... Not sure if I'll finish it, as I like to have an uneventful end to my night, watching "The Rifleman" until I get sleepy. But I haven't slept well recently for external/internal reasons, so if I won't sleep, might as well watch a movie I've already seen

Re-Watch... Not sure if I'll finish it, as I like to have an uneventful end to my night, watching "The Rifleman" until I get sleepy. But I haven't slept well recently for external/internal reasons, so if I won't sleep, might as well watch a movie I've already seen

I love this movie. So very Sixties.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I love this movie. So very Sixties.

I've never said it before about any movie, but when I was watching it last night (and this morning), I actually said to myself, "This movie is very 60s", even the stylish editing. Had a middle-class psychedelic feel to it - "Day Trippers". Even the "New Age" parenting with Ruthie, "COMMUNIST!". The clothes, music, etc...

There's some good lines, and I wanted to give it a second shot after rating it a 6 or 7, but I think longer scenes might have helped out, and the jumping into three (or maybe more) different periods in their relationship wasn't beneficial to the story, but there's something special about it, too. I like Albert Finney, but I don't think this movie got the best out of him. Audrey was always too proper for me, not natural enough, but still, her presence probably helped the movie than having another random unknown actress with slightly more talent.. One good example of someone I like is Elizabeth Taylor. Ever see, "Secret Ceremony" with her and Mitchum? I saw it recently, twice in the past few years, and love those kinds of movies, eerie settings, more focused on people, instead of something like a character caper. Or Patricia Neal in "The Night Digger"?

I've never said it before about any movie, but when I was watching it last night (and this morning), I actually said to myself, "This movie is very 60s", even the stylish editing. Had a middle-class psychedelic feel to it - "Day Trippers". Even the "New Age" parenting with Ruthie, "COMMUNIST!". The clothes, music, etc...

There's some good lines, and I wanted to give it a second shot after rating it a 6 or 7, but I think longer scenes might have helped out, and the jumping into three (or maybe more) different periods in their relationship wasn't beneficial to the story, but there's something special about it, too. I like Albert Finney, but I don't think this movie got the best out of him. Audrey was always too proper for me, not natural enough, but still, her presence probably helped the movie than having another random unknown actress with slightly more talent.. One good example of someone I like is Elizabeth Taylor. Ever see, "Secret Ceremony" with her and Mitchum? I saw it recently, twice in the past few years, and love those kinds of movies, eerie settings, more focused on people, instead of something like a character caper. Or Patricia Neal in "The Night Digger"?
Haven’t seen the movies you asked about. The thing I liked best were Audrey’s clothes.

Going to a theater for the first time since Three Billboards to watch:

Hope it's not one of them sequels where you have to have seen the first one.

I am gonna watch Thor 1 as I missed it a lot

Two European movies from my local library the next two days. Maby both to day.

Les Miserables (2019)
Corpus Christi (2019)
There are few things I hated more than Les Miserables (2019). Maybe it was just the wrong day etc., but I was gobsmacked at how awful it was.

There are few things I hated more than Les Miserables (2019). Maybe it was just the wrong day etc., but I was gobsmacked at how awful it was.
I have only gotten around to see Corpus Christi so far. I have not read any reviews, so maby i will check in on a few sites.
There is still three Hitchcock movies in a collection box at my library i still have not seen. So i have some options.

Thanks anyways.

This is excellent. Wow.
Matt unrecognisable compared to The Sinner.
The plotting is kind of out there, but I love it. Very psychologically believable.
I was also sure that
WARNING: spoilers below
the bear would follow them/there would be a final battle
, so lack thereof was rather original.

Life is Sweet (1990)
Personal Rec HoF VI
I saw this on shrooms. Timothy Spall and the taxidermied cats were very startling on shrooms. It's always good to see Jim Broadbent.

Going to a theater for the first time since Three Billboards to watch:

Hope it's not one of them sequels where you have to have seen the first one.
Love, love loved Three Billboards... Thought it was going to win the Oscars that year. Kept telling people, "I have just seen this years Oscar winner for best picture." I was wrong but don't remember what did win.

I miss Jesse being Creepy Todd. Now he’s always fat everywhere.

It genuinely interests me why such stuff always turns out bad. The concept of victim taunting burglar/kidnapper/whatever seems promising enough. The Deceiver, which is one of my favourite “guilty pleasure” films, is much sexier when it comes this imo, but same idea.