They say Taken Part 2 is gonna happen

Tools    

I'm looking forward to that
anyone else?
first one was amazing

Unknown is essentially Taken2, but i'd love to see an actual sequel. Got to love seeing Neeson punching people on the neck.

Unknown is essentially Taken2, but i'd love to see an actual sequel. Got to love seeing Neeson punching people on the neck.
no its not lol.

no it isn't a sequal but Unknown is the age of case of Hollywood trying to bank of the success of Taken essentially using the same formula for a different flick. Sure Liam Neeson is playing a different character and there is a different "plot" but in the end its him drop kicken dudes until the credits roll.

A system of cells interlinked
no it isn't a sequal but Unknown is the age of case of Hollywood trying to bank of the success of Taken essentially using the same formula for a different flick. Sure Liam Neeson is playing a different character and there is a different "plot" but in the end its him drop kicken dudes until the credits roll.
So by this axiom, Rocky and Undisputed 3 are the same film, because people punch other people in the film?

I'm looking forward to that
anyone else?
first one was amazing

Am I the only one who thinks the first one was not really that amazing?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I thought it was fairly hollow and the climax was the antithesis of a climax, that being the film equivalent of a poorly faked orgasm. Plus Liam Neeson is such a boring person to watch nowadays

I thought it was fairly hollow and the climax was the antithesis of a climax, that being the film equivalent of a poorly faked orgasm. Plus Liam Neeson is such a boring person to watch nowadays
You guys are crazy! Taken was an awesome movie!! One of my more recent favorites to watch and Liam Neeson is an incredible actor

You ready? You look ready.
First off, Unknown is NOT another Taken. I was very disappointed by the false advertising (trailer pegging the film as an action film), even though I expected it.

Secondly, Taken is easily one of the purest action films in the last five years and it's a film you either love or hate. It all depends on your taste for action films.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

DeadPin or KingPool?
Taken was awesome.

Now with that said... No matter how much we want a sequel... It was good as is, and in my eyes it was an action formula that I think Hollywood, forgot how to shoot...
Taken is the Die Hard, Leathal Weapon for a new millennia... Without the pt. 2-stop it...

Thank you...

Taken was a decent film. I'm surprised they're doing a sequel, though. I'll check it out though.

No, you're not alone.

The movie was decent and I enjoyed it enough for a single viewing, but I certainly didn't find it "amazing" and likely won't ever watch it again.

i really loved taken..so simple and yet a true action film..i'm excited about taken 2, but i'm wondering what would be the story would like it to be..

why not unknown is the sequel of taken...because someone has taken his identity...lols

Anarchist within reason
I'd ask why? But then I've seen trailers for Fast and Furious Five and Scream 4...
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

I didn't like it