Banned Members

Tools    

It's cool to be banned now?
I don't wanna fight about politics. I was right, you were wrong. If you still like Republicans I'll still be right and you'll still be wrong and I'll win again. If you don't think GB Jr was the worst American president since the beginning of mankind by now you're not smart enough to argue politics with humans. You should try a sea sponge or something. Lol.

I just came to see if you've wised up yet, but I guess you haven't.
P.S. I liked Watchmen too!

A system of cells interlinked
Oh, Frog... I wondered when we would be seeing you...

Let's dispense with the notion that you have any interest in any rational, open-minded discussion about any of this. You've taken an extreme position and preemptively ridiculed any possible argument counter to it, even though I doubt you've heard (or considered) most of them. You're not "right" -- you're just really, really insistent.

We've had discussions on these topics before, and every single time you've shown that you haven't even pondered the other point of view, and sometimes lack even a cursory knowledge of the issues you express such stark opinions about. I don't have any reason to believe this will be any different: you'll just babble on about how right you are, no matter how many unanswered points remain floating out there. No thanks. Not this time. I don't argue with people who don't argue in good faith.

Now, that said, I'm only going to warn you about this one last time: this is not the place to argue politics. Nor to talk about Watchmen, for that matter. We have threads for both, and I've already told you as much. This is your final warning on the matter. I can deal with you tossing out ridiculous insults, but stop flaunting the rules, or you're gone.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
sunfrog, forgive me because I don't really know who you are. You do claim your preoccupation is movies, so if you're going to post, maybe you can do so in one of the Movie threads. I'd read it. By the way, are you still waiting for your princess so that you can become SunKing?

I was on a forum before called Gamesradar (uk site, but got shut down by Future,)
I would hereby like it noted for the record that I've never heard of said site let alone shut it down

ive been at other fourms where ive just asked y sum1 was banned and theve usually told me

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Is anyone else confused as I am? It went from Bans to Politics to something else.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I'm sure going to miss good ole messangerthug...

im not going anywhere

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Too late for that?

God dang it kids, stop using the BANNED user title.

kids? im 19 ********

Wow, that's a 12 letter word. And spelled right, I'm sort of proud of you there.

i had to do the spaces cuz theres a filter on this board idiot

i had to do the spaces cuz theres a filter on this board idiot
I didn't say anything about the spacing...

He's not..... yet

messangerthug, it clearly says in this thread that you are not to used "Banned" as your user-title. Not by itself. Also, you are not to insult other members. Watch your language, stop speaking to other members like that, and change your user-title. You've been warned. It will be the only one you get from me.