Quote of the Day

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
In our minds, love and lust are really separated. It's hard to find someone that can be kind and you can trust enough to leave your kids with, and isn't afraid to throw her man up against the wall and lick him from head to toe. -Tori Amos

Genius!! Lol.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by John McClane
Genius!! Lol.
agreed!
but it's Tori, so how could it be bad?

boobs...so what? they're blobs of fat hanging off of your chest. it's a weird thing to like so much.

My friend Missy said that.

We are each burdened with prejudice; against the poor or the rich, the smart or the slow, the gaunt or the obese. It is natural to develop prejudices. It is noble to rise above them. ~ Anonymous

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by sunfrog
boobs...so what? they're blobs of fat hanging off of your chest. it's a weird thing to like so much.

My friend Missy said that.
She is soooooooo right when you get to my age they really hang

An American Indian elder described his own inner struggles this way: "Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time." When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, "The one I feed the most." ~ Unknown

history *is* moralizing
Welsh mae cynadleddau ar ddiarfogi yn ymarferion atal tân, gan byromaniaid
Sicilian li cunfirenzi pi lu disarmu sunnu esercitazioni anticendiu di li piromani
Napulitano 'e conferenze p' 'o dessarmo songo ll'esercitazzione contr'ê ncendie r' 'e piròmane
Leonese las conferencias de desarme abultan exercicios escontra'l fuegu de pirómanos
Latvian konferences par atbruņošanas tēmu galu galā izvēršas par piromānu ugunsdrošības mācībām
Korean 군축 회담들은 방화광들에 의한, 방어 훈련에 대한 사격에 지나지 않는다
Croatian konferencije o razoružanju svode se na piromane koji održavaju protupožarne vježbe
Corsican e cunfarenzi di disarmu so l'esercizii anticendiu di i picciafochi
Catalan les conferències de desarmament són els exercicis antiincendi dels piròmans
Breton ar c'hendalc'hoù dizarmiñ zo pleustradegoù a-enep an tan, gant c'hwezherien tan-gwall
Aragones as conferenzias de desarme son os echerzizios contra inzendios d'os piromanos
Afrikaans ontwapeningskonferensies is soos brandvoorkomingsoefeninge deur kompulsiewe brandstigters
English disarmament conferences amount to fire prevention exercises by pyromaniacs

- John Osborne

Arresting your development
I like how this one looks...한...

What does it mean again... (just that character)?

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
An American Indian elder described his own inner struggles this way: "Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time." When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, "The one I feed the most." ~ Unknown
ooh, i like that miss caity!

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I like how this one looks...한...

What does it mean again... (just that character)?
funny boy, that reads [han] and means something like -ing!

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by susan
Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
Sing as if no one can hear you,
And dance like no one's watching.

Anonymous
perfect one susan, but then again, tis Anonymous----

history *is* moralizing
Genovese un psichiatra o l'é un lëmo ch'o ve fa un muggio de domande caistiose che vòstra moggê a ve fa de badda
Venetian un psichiatra l'è uno che 'l se fa pagar par farve un mucio de domande che vostra mojer la ve fa gratis
Welsh mae seiciatrydd yn ddyn sy'n gofyn llawer o gwestiynau drud ichi, rhai mae'ch gwraig yn eu gofyn am ddim
Sicilian un psichiatra è un tiziu ca vi fa un saccu di dumanni custosi ca vostra mugghieri vi fa gratis
Slovak psychiater je osoba, ktorá vám dáva kopec draho platených otázok, na ktoré sa vás vaša manželka pýta zadarmo
Piemontese lë psichiatra a l'é un che at fà un mugg ëd domande che a costo e che vòstra fomna av fà bele che gratis
Napulitano nu psichiatra è na macchietta ca ve fa nu cuófano 'e dumanne carastose c' 'a mugliera vosta ve fa pe senza niente
Leonese un siquiatra ye un paisanu que vos faz entrugas caras que la vuesa muyer faz de baldre
Latvian psihiatrs ir cilvēks, kurš jums par dārgu samaksu uzdod tos pašus jautājumus, ko sieva par velti
Korean 정신과 의사는 당신 부인이 공짜로 물어보는 질문들을 비싼 값을 받고 물어보는 사람이다
Japanese 精神科医とは、自分の細君だったらタダで絡んでくるような質問に高い値を付けいくらでも浴びせかけてくるやつ
Corsican un psichiatra è unu pagatu assai caru pà fatti dumandi chi a to moglia ti faci di gràtisi
Catalan un psiquiatre és un paio que us fa un munt de preguntes cares que la vostra dona us fa de franc
Breton ur bredvezeg zo ur paotr hag a sav kalz a c'houlennoù ker ouzhoc'h, re a vez savet ouzhoc'h gant ho kwreg evit netra
Aragonese un siquiatra ye un fulano que bos fa un camatón de preguntas caras que a buestra muller os fa de gufaña
English a psychiatrist is a fellow who asks you a lot of expensive questions your wife asks for nothing

- Joey Adams

there's a frog in my snake oil
It was a very tiny little thing. All his theories were based on the analysis of very short people
--Billy Wilder, on seeing Sigmund Freud's therapy couch

Behind every successful man there stands an astonished woman
--Frank Capra

history *is* moralizing
this one seems closer to reality:

Zeneize l'é ræo che i òmmi che gh'an o màscimo respeto pe-e dònne séggian tegnùi da conto da liätre
Venetian xe raro che a łe done ghe piaxa i òmeni che i ga masa rispeto pa' łore
Welsh anaml y bydd gan ferched feddwl mawr o'r dynion sy'n dangos y parch mwyaf atynt hwy
Napulitano raramente l’uommene che tenen ‘o massimo rispett pe ‘e femmene sò popular tra ‘ femmen
Norwegian det er sjelden at menn som nærer den største respekt for kvinner også er høyt vurdert av dem
Latvian reti ir vīrieši, kuri, sievietes lutinot ar vislielāko uzmanību, un pretī saņem gaidīto cieņu
Leonese ye raru que los homes que tienen el másimu respetu pa conas muyeres seyan populares ente eillas
Korean 여성을 존중하라고 가르치는 남자들이 여성들에 의해 존경 받는 경우는 거의 없다
Catalan és rar que els homes que tenen el màxim respecte per les dones siguen populars entre elles
Breton ral e vez priziet gant ar merc'hed ar baotred o douj ar muian
English it is rare that men who nurture the utmost respect for women are held in high regard by them

Joseph Addison

There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound. ~ Diana Cortes

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound. ~ Diana Cortes
heh... this reminds me of something my friend Moo said about liking getting to know people online because she doesn't have to smell them.