MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Signups

Tools    

I'd possibly trade to the 7th pick if you wanted 12th. I'll take a look and let you know in the next day, but before I do, it IS allowed to trade picks?

I'd possibly trade to the 7th pick if you wanted 12th. I'll take a look and let you know in the next day, but before I do, it IS allowed to trade picks?
Sounds good. We are drafting Saturday, so no pressure, we need to move on this soon. I kind of forgot how close the draft is so if you're kinda on the fence tomorrow, dont worry about it. We'll only have a few days to adjust our strategies.

Sorry for the delay. I looked into it, think I'm going to pass. I think probably those late middle picks, like 7–10, the ones that I'd least want based on the ADPs I'm seeing.

No worries my man. You couldn't pry the 12th pick out of my hands unless you had the 1st pick this year. You will have a really strong draft at 12. Good luck. I look forward to dealing with your well balanced attack as usual.

Is anybody else going to have a hard time watching their favorite team this year? The only way to watch the Brewers this year is to have cable. None of the streaming services are carrying FSN anymore. Had sling a couple years ago but dropped them when they quit carrying FSN's local stuff and moved to YouTubetv which has just dropped FSN. Fubo, Hulu Live, neither carry FSN anymore. Sinclair Broadcasting is the common factor in all of this so I'm pinning the blame on them. mostly. Only reason I have any streaming tv is for baseball. Does anybody know if it's possible to avoid blackouts with MLB.tv if I use a VPN?

I would if I felt any desire to watch the Pirates, yeah.

MLB.tv is so bad now. I got it a few years ago and really liked it, but then the following year it actually had removed features, which is nuts. I think they switched to some other video player and it borked a lot of stuff, so I canceled. So many horror stories about stuff like that, where they simultaneously say you can't quit after the season starts, but you don't even know what product you're getting until then. It was great for that one year, though!

Wish I could be of more help but I decided to use your request as an opportunity to complain instead.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I highly doubt the Marlins will be much of anything this year. Last year was just pure luck and certainly the shortened season helped them probably more than any other team.

A system of cells interlinked
I highly doubt the Marlins will be much of anything this year. Last year was just pure luck and certainly the shortened season helped them probably more than any other team other than The Clockwork Angels.
FIFY!

No worries my man. You couldn't pry the 12th pick out of my hands unless you had the 1st pick this year. You will have a really strong draft at 12. Good luck. I look forward to dealing with your well balanced attack as usual.
Thanks! I do like the double picks that come with 1 and 12, but mainly my analysis was just what my hypothetical team would look like after about 4 picks at each slot. After that, I feel like your specific draft position matters less.

It's almost draft day and no one asked, so I thought I might offer a few draft day tips!

First off: If your home team stinks, don't draft them. Any of them. It's liberating not supporting a home team that isn't committed to actually winning. And you can definitely be successfull at this game when not using your home team. I've been doing it for years. It works great.

Next: K's... about half the league needs to catch up to the K game. If you can draft men that average 3 k's per inning, that's great. The rest of us try to get a 1to1 ratio whenever possible. There are many teams in this fine league that don't gather 1500 k's by seasons end. Go get them people.

If you feel these tips have helped you in some way feel free to to send me money. Anywhere. Anytime. I accept all forms of payment.

Love you guys. Good luck at the draft!

I didn't want to leave you hanging lol

Yahoo is all over the place this year. I love it. Now they have Tatis going number 1. I mean, that's fine but to me Soto is the clear number 1. We'll see by seasons end.

Ok. I've gotten Trout at least 5 times now. It's a thing. I trust this fine mofo league won't let me get my hands on him but we'll see. I love that guy.

Yahoo is all over the place this year. I love it. Now they have Tatis going number 1. I mean, that's fine but to me Soto is the clear number 1. We'll see by seasons end.

Ok. I've gotten Trout at least 5 times now. It's a thing. I trust this fine mofo league won't let me get my hands on him but we'll see. I love that guy.

It's good to know who I'm not gonna be getting lol, and after doing a few mocks in the 10th position I honestly have no indication who I'll be getting. It was random there and here is a world of it's own. I'm scared!