Sexy Celebrity's Movie Commentaries!

→ in
Tools    

Kenny Ortega did the choreography for this film, I just read. He directed Michael Jackson's This is It.

That poster is freaking me out.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

The mean and bitter redheaded drag queen is Coco Peru, a famous drag queen.

This movie basically is the Americanized Priscilla. They even came out at the same time. I remember reading a book about Priscilla that as they were making that movie, they found out about To Wong Foo and were shocked. They thought they were getting their idea stolen.

I can understand why drag queens freak people out. I really do. I'm not at all freaked out by them, though. I have always been very pro-drag queen.

I've never understood the whole drag, cross-dressing or transsexual thing. But these movies are entertaining and I'm very pro-"whatever floats your boat as long as you're not hurting anybody."

****ing Database Error.

Anyway, my otherwise constipated thoughts, copied and pasted from a word document:

I've never understood the whole drag, cross-dressing or transsexual thing. But these movies are entertaining and I'm very pro-"whatever floats your boat as long as you're not hurting anybody."

I love that her name is Noxema.
“Why is that little latin boy in a dress crying?”
“Maybe she just found out Menudo broke up.”
“I remember the first time that I laid eyes on a certain ebony enchantress in the rough.”
“Look at you my little piñata.” – Robin Williams
“I do not do the bus. You must have me mistaken for Rosa Parks.”
“Miss Julie Newmar has been watching silently over this entire conversation.”
“Style or Substance. Hmm.”
“We were so poor my parents got married for the rice.”

"When a gay man has way too much fashion sense for one gender he is a drag
queen. When a tired little latin boy puts on a dress, he is simply a boy in a dress"