Miss Vicky's Movie Commentaries

→ in
Tools    

I kinda wish they had been more honest about who Ron Woodroof really was, though.

Some people, in fact, say he wasn't that homophobic and that he might have even been gay or bisexual himself.

For this being possibly "your new favorite movie," you sure have a ton of complaints about it.
It happens. Faults will appear.

I always wonder who the black woman that works for Ron's Dallas Buyers Club is. You don't know anything about her, yet she seems so important and in so many scenes. I wonder if she has HIV herself.

Both Ron and Dr. Saks have these black ladies who work in the background for them. Dr. Saks has the nurse that played Blanche Devereaux.

I need Spike Lee to make a movie about the Dallas Buyers Club black ladies.

Thanks, Miss Vicky. I am now going to check out the deleted scenes.

I kinda wish they had been more honest about who Ron Woodroof really was, though.

Some people, in fact, say he wasn't that homophobic and that he might have even been gay or bisexual himself.
I've heard this, too. But frankly, I don't give a damn. It's a movie, not a documentary.

God, the special features for Dallas Buyers Club are atrocious. Three short deleted scenes and a 4 minute "Look Inside Dallas Buyers Club" featurette. It might as well be nothing.