Sexy Celebrity's Movie Commentaries!

→ in
Tools    

Thank you. Sweet Hans Gruber dreams to you.
Who's that on your new profile pic? He looks like a guy who women would find sexually attractive. Not me, though...
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Sc I would like to reserve a film commentary. I can't do one for a bit but I got a good one.
What is it?

By the way, I'm not doing one tonight. I just watched The Great Gatsby and I'm about to move on to something else.

Who's that on your new profile pic? He looks like a guy who women would find sexually attractive. Not me, though...
That would be Tobey Maguire.

And this woman does not find him sexually attractive. At all.

I resent the whole masculine/feminine, attraction/no attraction criteria. It is much more complex and complicated than that.

Tobey Maguire is not more fem than all of the guys you like. He definitely can act fem in things -- The Great Gatsby MAJORLY, but I believe his character, Nick, is gay. That movie is really A BIG gay movie. It's the gayest movie of the year. And I wanna do commentary for it. I just need someone to watch it with. I'm tired of doing commentaries by myself. Daniel M and Weeman are onto something with their partnership commentary thread.

I watched The People vs. Larry Flynt last night for the first time. LOVED that movie. I wanna do a commentary for it, too.

We'll agree to disagree on Maguire's masculinity. Okay?

Anyway, I bought The Great Gatsby as well so if you'd like we can do commentary on it together sometime.

I watched The People vs. Larry Flynt last night for the first time. LOVED that movie. I wanna do a commentary for it, too.
Glad you liked The People VS Larry Flynt. That's a good film.

is it a horror movies