Coronavirus

Tools    

The trick is not minding
If you read the rest of his post, without only quoting a small snippet of it, it would be very clear Jinns reasoning for being harsh towards him.

I assume there were no eclairs in this bag of garbage JJ refers to.

Yeah, if only you have a little Whiplash on the donut, whatever. But when you start to get the puss of a Fantastic Four, best not chance it. There's better donuts in your future.

If you read the rest of his post, without only quoting a small snippet of it, it would be very clear Jinns reasoning for being harsh towards him.
You again telling me to read the complete posts. Which I do, thank you very much!

His reasoning is not “very clear” at all. He said “I’ve always thought” leading one to draw the conclusion that his summation of Teller as a person, as written, is obviously pre-coronavirus so I have no idea what set him off against this very talented actor.

The trick is not minding
You again telling me to read the complete posts. Which I do, thank you very much!

His reasoning is not “very clear” at all. He said “I’ve always thought” leading one to draw the conclusion that his summation of Teller as a person, as written, is obviously pre-coronavirus so I have no idea what set him off against this very talented actor.
So, to avoid any confusion on the matter, I’ll explain.
In the very next paragraph, he explains Teller’s Anti Vax stance that resulted him testing positive which resulted in the production of a film he was working on to shut down.
Jinns post was pointing out how his total disregard for safety may have gotten others sick, especially any deemed a high risk, and shut down the film that could result in a loss of time which equals a loss of money.

The trick is not minding
Also, talented actor he may be (I happen to enjoy his films, always liked That Awkward Moment) but that doesn’t preclude them from criticism. One shouldn’t get too attached to an actor, because, if experience is anything, many don’t tend to be genuine people.
Sure there are the exceptions, but generally, as a rule? Not always someone to put on a pedestal.
In Teller’s case, there have been reports he isn’t a very nice guy. Look up his altercation with a wedding planner who claims Teller owes him money for services he provided.

This Teller dude needs to be sued for catching Covid *thanks to him being an anti vaxxer... and shutting down the film production and for putting those who worked with him at risk.

This Teller dude needs to be sued for catching Covid *thanks to him being an anti vaxxer... and shutting down the film production and for putting those who worked with him at risk.
I know that it's too complicated to do something like this, but I'm increasingly frustrated that people who don't vaccinate are then going into spaces where they can infect others. It's a kind of negligence and disregard for the safety of others and it bugs me to no end. Another article I read pointed out how many people on a film set specifically (makeup artists, other actors) have to be around unmasked actors.

The trick is not minding
I know that it's too complicated to do something like this, but I'm increasingly frustrated that people who don't vaccinate are then going into spaces where they can infect others. It's a kind of negligence and disregard for the safety of others and it bugs me to no end. Another article I read pointed out how many people on a film set specifically (makeup artists, other actors) have to be around unmasked actors.
It’s a sad, altruistic view many share that sadly dominates too many uninformed opinions.
It’s the same people who admit it takes lives, but since it’s a low %, they’re ok with it. They also fee that if you’re high risk, stay in the house. Which is gross.

So, to avoid any confusion on the matter, I’ll explain.
I appreciate the defense.

It's true I've never been a fan of Teller's alleged talents, but to be clear I'm not taking any schadenfreude pleasure here in his illness. Only saying that I could have predicted it? If someone were to ask, "Say, which Hollywood beanbag would be most likely to be a Joe Rogan bro with poor reasoning abilities, masculine insecurities and empathy deficiencies?", I would have to say that Miles Teller would come immediately to mind. I'm more concerned about his babka, who he probably never calls.

Look up his altercation with a wedding planner who claims Teller owes him money for services he provided.
This part is too funny to me. You've got millions of dollars. Pay your ****ing bills, guy.

Or the guy who beat him up in a bathroom stall because, he says, Miles owed him money. I can think of about five things that could be, and four of them are powder.

edit: on his honeymoon!

The trick is not minding
All that aside, I thought he quite funny in That Awkward Moment. I aim to see more of his films, particularly The Spectacular Now and Whiplash (I know it has it’s detractors, but I still want to see it).

Or the guy who beat him up in a bathroom stall because, he says, Miles owed him money. I can think of about five things that could be, and four of them are powder.

edit: on his honeymoon!
Pay your ****ing dealer, guy.*

Somebody should tell this cheap bastard that the vaccine is free.

All that aside, I thought he quite funny in That Awkward Moment. I aim to see more of his films, particularly The Spectacular Now and Whiplash (I know it has it’s detractors, but I still want to see it).
I would endorse both of these films.

Also, knowing what you know about Teller might make Whiplash more satisfying!

I would endorse both of these films.

Also, knowing what you know about Teller might make Whiplash more satisfying!
I had to look him up...so that's who Miles Teller is, pfft I didn't even like him in the film.

Just met a neighbor of mine. Said he was getting the booster shot at Walmart next week. I told him Moderna doesn’t have a booster shot available yet. He said Walmart told him he could have a Moderna booster so there’s some breakdown of communication there. He’ll phone & find out the correct info before he takes a bus trip there.