So I saw both these movies on TV when I was a child. They must have aired om TV since I don't think My parents would have let me watched them of they knew.

The first One was set around 18'th centurie I believe (but I'm not certain). It was about a rich serial killer. I remember a scene where he murdered a man that was trapped in a sort of leg hold trap for foxes or something. And he rides his horse, pulles over and then beat him to death
Later om he also shoots his mother and in the end he hangs himself.
I don't think I could Watch this movie again but not finding anything about it drives me nuts!

The other one was allso rather horrifying. All I remember was that it was a period piece too. I remember this Beautiful woman who married a disturbed young man who beats her whenever she upsets him and toward the ending he's angry about something and he ties her hands, gags her and locks ger in a closet. She's later om saved by a man she knew.

I don't tre think these were made after 2007 since I was child watching them. They could also be TV movies, mini-series or episodes of tv series.

EDIT: I think I just remembered something new about the last One. That she was forced to write a letter or something but I don't remember what it was about and I could be wrong!