Godfather 1 or 2?

Tools    

I love both but have to say the 1 over 2. Marlon Brando was iconic and I really liked James Caan in the first one.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Part 2 is like two films, past and present. Rewatch after rewatch, I 've caught myself thinking, "When is the past coming back again?". Part 1 doesn't do that to me and for that reason, I think it gets the slight edge.

god father 2

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I want to say 2 but I just watched 2 and have to rewatch 1 to see if it's number 1 or 2. I should've watched 1 and then 2, but ended up watching 2 and hopefully soon, will watch 1. So I don't know if the watching order of 2 then 1 will affect my 1 and 2 rating, or if I have to switch the order to 1 then 2 to get a fair comparison.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
For me #1 although #2 has the young Veto Corleone flashback so i's a tight win.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
One is a masterpiece and the film I prefer. I recently rewatched two which no doubt is a fine film. I also read a review by Ebert whom gave it 3 stars, he years later changed that to 4. I agree with his original review score and remarks.

Jane Austen's Mafia! (1998)
Holy *****. Had never heard of that, gonna have to see that.

1 by a mile, 2 is also one of my favourite films but i have some problems with it while i wouldn't change a thing about 1.

It's got like a 5.5/10 on IMDB, you're gonna have to prepare for utter stupidness.
That's exactly why i want to see it, i've watched tonnes of bad mafia movies. Mostly i want to see how exactly it's possible to make such a bad mafia parody, it should be very easy to parody so the people who made it must be very incompetent.

That's exactly why i want to see it, i've watched tonnes of bad mafia movies. Mostly i want to see how exactly it's possible to make such a bad mafia parody, it should be very easy to parody so the people who made it must be very incompetent.
Sounds like fun