MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

Quick note, I've turned on "ADD INJURED PLAYERS DIRECTLY TO AN INJURY SLOT." It's a good setting we've used in baseball for awhile, just means if there's a guy on IR you can pick them up and put them right in that slot. It's silly this wasn't a thing from the beginning.

Thankfully I noticed before the season started, and thankfully there's nobody really significant or valuable that fits this criteria, so I assume there's no objection or issue, but as always, lemme know if you disagree.

A system of cells interlinked
My league names this year, all based on player names I have in each of the leagues (of which i am in too many...again)

Chark Week
Oh Saquon You See
Paranormal Kuptivity (Damned 20 character linit)
Right Turn, Clyde

Oh, the tide is already turning...!

As we get closer to kickoff the numbers have adjusted once again. I have gone from a .25-point underdog to the runaway .28-point favorite.

My league domination begins.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Basic stuff, but anything really.

Who gets most TDs for reg season, at QB, RB, WR?

1st top 20 RB (or even top 10) to get injured (out for two or more games).

Who in our FF league will have longest win streak. How many wins?

How many Brady to Gronk passes will there be in Tampa's first game, complete Or incomplete both count?

Stuff like that

Maybe we could come up with a few more.

Either way, kinda excited more than normal for football this year, both FF and just watching games.
So my guesses:

Most TDs
QB - 41, by L. Jackson
RB - 14, by E. Elliott
WR - 17, J.J.S.S.

Inured RB - D. Cook

Longest winning Streak - Censored Clowns with 6

Passes between Brady and Gronk - 9

Dagnabbit. I have to test the depth of my bench right out of the frippin' gate. Looks like my top two wideouts will be scratches here for Week One.

Dagnabbit. I have to test the depth of my bench right out of the frippin' gate. Looks like my top two wideouts will be scratches here for Week One.

Sutton is a surprise, maybe he will be ok?

The last day I can somewhat realistically justify I have a powerhouse team and will run away with the league championship, trophy, and that $200 I gave away in the Fantasy Baseball league a couple years ago.

Just kidding about the money, but uh, yeah.

To balance the playing field a bit, I'm likely going to be without Mike Evans. He was upgraded from doubtful to questionable today, but his game is at 4:25 and all my replacement options play early. You'd think with no preseason that teams would have a clean bill of health for week one, but there's a lot of high-profile players that are either questionable or already ruled out for this week.

Are you ready for some Football?

Doing pics on my phone has been challenging, sorry they're just attachments.
Really dig the Assassins Creed NFL one.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_15999964529124443.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	174.2 KB
ID:	67816   Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_15999962498709493.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	198.9 KB
ID:	67817  

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I wasn't pumped for it to be honest, but I actually am today. We will see how I feel not playing fantasy for cash for the first time in 19 years.

I wasn't pumped for it to be honest, but I actually am today. We will see how I feel not playing fantasy for cash for the first time in 19 years.
It is not too late lets draft now .

A system of cells interlinked
My depth will also be tested, in that I don't have any. Stay healthy all season, guys! Yea, right.

Looks like Henderson will play this week, so Akers is a giant question mark. Going to sit him for now, since he is listed as number 3 on the depth chart. Will be placing my flex hopes on Mr. Brown in BUF instead.