SHOUT OUT TO @yoda

Tools    

I'll be curious what you think. I have only watched the first thirty minutes, but it's already shaping up to be one of my favorite Pixar films.

You ready? You look ready.
No, but very soon. Sadly I didn't realize I was in that movie's thread the other day and saw a (hopefully slight?) spoiler. It's mainly just heard to schedule a night you know you might get emotionally ruined. But I'm leaning towards watching it sometime over the next few days, maybe just tonight.

Really looking forward to it, though, for obvious reasons.
Spoiler: It ain't that great.

But then again, the worst Pixar is better than a large majority of movies, but yeah...I watched it and it was super forgettable. Seriously, I can't remember much about it. It certainly ain't no Up or Ratatouille.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Well done Yoda, keep it up!

P. S. I intend to create a political thread for 1 day only for the inauguration, so we can come together as a group and celebrate the great works of the GOAT. If you deem this a worthy thread ofc....

There's one or three of you I'd consider punching in the nuts ...
My final thought in this thread is - @Yoda, thank you so much for the ignore button.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
My final thought in this thread is - @Yoda, thank you so much for the ignore button.
lol. in that you quoted me, I feel safe to assume I'm not on ignore.

(anymore)

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I said it many times on this site (mainly because I've been here so bloody long) but thank you Chris for this place.

Also, it has genuinely been great to see some of you literally grow up on this site. Some of the films you've gone on to watch and love are a great disappointment to me, but we can't have everything.

I want to thank Chris for this site as well...it has been a real lifeline for me at times...a forum where I can voice opinions about my passion that so few people in my real life give a damn about.

Being pretty new here, I'm enjoying the site. Seems to be ran very well and has a nice variety of of conversations, games and lists. Wish I would have found this site when Rotten Tomatoes whacked their forums a 5-6 years back. Yet to find any wars between posters amongst the threads. Hopefully, this will change with the influx of ex-Corrie members.

If I was to give an award to the best moderator on the internet that would be @Yoda. I would give it to him every year since I've been here for the past 5 in a half years. The other sites that I go on, moderators aren't as fun as you are, yods, too bad IMDB had to shut down there forums a few years ago, that would of been a good place for movies as well. Thanks for making this a great place to be and talk about movies

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

Way to cut off the rest of my post to misrepresent what I posted.
Apologies. British sense of humor that landed badly. (Post deleted.)

The trick is not minding
Apologies. British sense of humor that landed badly. (Post deleted.)
No need to apologize. I missed the humor. Text is hard to convey tone, at times. I apologize for being overly sensitive towards it.

Also, it has genuinely been great to see some of you literally grow up on this site. Some of the films you've gone on to watch and love are a great disappointment to me, but we can't have everything.
I feel like this definitely applies to me. I make no apologies

I should do this every year, but I take things for granted & forget.

I’d like to give thanks to @Yoda for this website. I’ve mentioned before that though this site is definitely monitored & moderated, it’s not overly so.

I’d also like to give thanks to @Yoda for the fact that it’s totally free of charge here. We pay nothing, which isn’t across the board on websites of the world.

Anyway, I wish our fearless leader a Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year
Yikes, haven’t done this since January 2021 so almost 3 years ago. Tempus fugit.

This is way overdue, but the sentiments are still up-to-date.