Looking for High School Movie Lifetime/Mean Girl/New Girl

Tools    

Hi, I'm trying to find this Movie that I remember seeing awhile back. I believe that it was a High School/Teen Drama/Comedy that came out around 2010-2015 range? I seem to remember it being about a New Girl in School, perhaps she was Spanish or from a different Country or she was on the run from someone. She ends up liking the Popular Guy in School and his Ex Girlfriend doesn't like that at all she tries to do everything to get her out of the School! The Mean Girl was going to turn her into the Cops or have her deported or something to expose her in the School but her plans are not working. I think that the Bitchy Girl was a Cheerleader and Blonde too. She keeps trying to come between them and stop them from getting close and she may have had some Mean Friends too.

I remember this one scene with the Ex Girlfriend telling the guy that she was going to ruin the New Girl's life and/or have her deported. The guy gets close to her standing in or outside the School and he tells her to "Leave the New Girl alone or he was going ask his friends to have the Football Team hold her down and shave her head!!" The Bitchy Girlfriend looks at him with hurt and shock and sadness. The guy walks away and she is left a little scared.
For some reason this is the only scene that really stays with me. If anyone could give me an idea on what this Movie could be?

It may have been a Lifetime or Direct to Video/TV Movie if that helps in any way. Thank you in advance for any info that you could give me!!

Thanks for the Reply! Good Suggestion but I know this Movie and it's not the one that I'm thinking of though. I wish I had more to go on but all that really stands out is that Scene but hopefully someone might remember it too!!