My Interviews with Actors and Filmmakers

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
This one is a bit different. She's not an actor or filmmaker, but Doreen Brown's story comes to life in "The Marijuana Conspiracy", the story of a 1972 Canadian study of the effects of marijuana amongst women. Elements of Brown appear among the main characters of the film.

I interviewed former child star Mika Boorem, who just made her directorial debut.

Hey everyone,

I thought it would be a good idea to start linking interviews I have conducted with actors and filmmakers. It's already January 10 and I have done two interviews this year already.
Wow that was really impressive! Thansk for the interesting read.

For my podcast's 2nd episode, I spoke with character actor Courtney Gains (Children of the Corn, Back to the Future)..Awesome chat!

https://anchor.fm/worldfilmgeek/epis...-Gains-e13ldt7

I did my 3rd episode of my podcast and my special guest is Cameron Scott, a South African actor and filmmaker. He was in Triggered, and his short film Ring of Beasts, premiered this past weekend at the LA Shorts International Film Festival. We talked the films, his love of action movies, who he would love to do an action movie with, his desire to want to do his own stunts, and we talk about our favorite movies and I even helped him with a little history on the South African film industry during Apartheid, which he really enjoyed.

Nice

Nice interview, though I was hoping to hear more about "Grumpy Old Men" and the two Marvel movies.
Yeah that is the one downside. Usually, we have to talk about their latest projects only and sometimes there is a time limit. However, there are some notable exceptions (i.e. the Courtney Gains interview) where they can talk about their careers.

A triple threat of interviews for today's release of indie action thriller Every Last One of Them