going back in time one year

Tools    

Does anyone remember the name of that movie, when the character does something wrong, but after she steps out of the elevator she figures out that she when back in time one year?
And after she gets to relive that year, she ends up doing the same mistake.

No, not Sliding Doors.
In Sliding Doors both scenarios happens in parallel, and I don't think it's any time travel but rather the future bifurcates in two scenarios.
She is able to make different choices and the outcome is completely different between the two scenarios.

In the movie that I'm trying to remember, the character is at a party (maybe New Years Eve party) and I think she kills her boyfriend / husband then she steps in the elevator but when she goes out she realizes she went back in time one year.
And although she makes slightly new choices at the end of the year her bf / husband still ends up killed (by her, I think)

WOW that's amazing you kinda found it
Repeat Performance (1947) has the same plot. But, mine was definitely not black and white.
I did some research and it seems that Repeat Performance is also a book.
So mine, it's probably another adaptation.
Maybe: 'Turn Back the Clock (1989)' a TV movie
I couldn't found the full movie only 13 min on Youtube and a spanish version.
It's not really what I remember but the switch happens in a elevator.
And since I don't see any other adaptations, I guess 'Turn Back the Clock (1989)' will have to do it.

Thank you very much

WOW that's amazing you kinda found it
Repeat Performance (1947) has the same plot. But, mine was definitely not black and white.
I did some research and it seems that Repeat Performance is also a book.
So mine, it's probably another adaptation.
Maybe: 'Turn Back the Clock (1989)' a TV movie
I couldn't found the full movie only 13 min on Youtube and a spanish version.
It's not really what I remember but the switch happens in a elevator.
And since I don't see any other adaptations, I guess 'Turn Back the Clock (1989)' will have to do it.

Thank you very much
After I posted the movie, I started to think if there was a remake. My version was pretty old. I didn't get time to check on the possibility of a remake.

IMDB does say about your TV movie "This is a remake of Repeat Performance (1947)"

I'm glad you found it.