Community Support For Youtube Project

Tools    

I started my own YouTube channel that shows detailed recaps of certain chosen movies, I don't want to offend the community by just posting my link so I want to kindly ask if anyone will support me by subscribing if I share my channel name?

I think that people are more likely to view and subscribe if there is interaction here.

I, for one, would view someone's video if they embedded it but then asked a discussion question about the film/review to talk about here.

I started my own YouTube channel that shows detailed recaps of certain chosen movies, I don't want to offend the community by just posting my link so I want to kindly ask if anyone will support me by subscribing if I share my channel name?
Is your channel called Spam

I really appreciate the reply but then how does one embed a YouTube video here? Maybe I can suggest one of my recaps for people here to watch and give me their views on the movie

Ooops tried posting a link but it didn't work, can someone who can post links help me post it? My YouTube channel is called: Movie Recaps 4KHD, just 11 subscribers for now but I do custom recap request so if you watch a video I made and like it you can request a recap for a movie you would like or would like others who manage to come across my channel to see as well. Do so via comments or on this trend

Ooops tried posting a link but it didn't work, can someone who can post links help me post it? My YouTube channel is called: Movie Recaps 4KHD, just 11 subscribers for now but I do custom recap request so if you watch a video I made and like it you can request a recap for a movie you would like or would like others who manage to come across my channel to see as well. Do so via comments or on this trend
I think you have to have a certain number of posts before you can link videos.

I would recommend contributing to some discussions going on, then post your video. If people don't know you, they are unlikely to want to watch or subscribe.

Nobody should post your video for you here, that would be defeating the purpose of having so many post before you can embed a link which is a house rule.

You need to talk to the administrator and ask it's OK, before you just spam your Youtube channel.

How do I talk to the admin? And why do you keep saying spam..I asked for permission right?

How do I talk to the admin? And why do you keep saying spam..I asked for permission right?
You can PM Yoda, who is the admin here. (Click "User CP", then scroll down a hit "Send New Message", then type in Yoda and his name will automatically populate).

On this site, posting external content (videos, blog links, etc) without actually participating in the discussion board is considered to be spam by many posters.

Yoda is the administrator. He is usually online.

It's spam because you haven't yet been granted permission to link your video and you appear to have joined just for that reason. How about I leave my business URL link on your video's comments, would that be fair?

Yoda is the administrator. He is usually online.

It's spam because you haven't yet been granted permission to link your video and you appear to have joined just for that reason. How about I leave my business URL link on your video's comments, would that be fair?

Okay, I understand...your last question tho, are you being rhetorical or you really would like to post such cause if you want to feel free maybe someone would like a review I made and luckily come across your business, thats good for you

You can PM Yoda, who is the admin here. (Click "User CP", then scroll down a hit "Send New Message", then type in Yoda and his name will automatically populate).

On this site, posting external content (videos, blog links, etc) without actually participating in the discussion board is considered to be spam by many posters.
I really appreciate you helping me with the useful information

The advice you've already received here is correct.

The rule is there for a reason, but to be honest, in this case it doesn't matter: even if you could post your videos now, they would not receive much attention, because nobody knows you, and lots of people just want to post their videos around the Internet. This is not a good place to just amass subscribers (even if we let people try indiscriminately, which we don't). It is, however, a good place to talk about movies and then share things you've made with people once you know them.