A new Friday movie

Tools    

I love these movies, very funny.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/newlin...fter_next.html
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I have seen both FRIDAY films, both are funny, well written by Ice Cube, I have only seen them on video due to the fact then when they were released in the theaters, their were problems, with people getting out of control, fights were braking out, I dont go to a movie to see this, I go to see a film, not to see people fight like the dumb-jerks that they are, I want to enjoy a funny movie without problems, so again I'll wait for the video, its a shame that people like me, as well as others have to feel this way because those kind of human beings who have to be stupid

Damn, no disrespect darkside, but I was gasping for air just reading your post. With all those commas. LOL. Try using some periods to break up your paragraph's sometime. LOL. Honestly no disrespect, but it was really funny while I was reading your post. I was actually getting short of breath. LOLOL. Nevertheless, have a good one. As far as the topic goes, I think a part 3 is going to be pushing it a little. The first one was good, and the second one was a lot weaker. Unless they turn it around, I think 3 will be a waste of time. Later guys.