Sequels For These???

Tools    

Hey guys, has anyone heard any word on a sequel for Die Hard or Beverly Hills Cop?? These are two of my favorite movies, and it would be cool to have another sequel (only if they get same cast and crew). If there is word on either one, links would be greatly appreciated. Thanx!

There was plans for a Die Hard 4 but was scrapped! And I don't think there are any plans for Another Beverley Hills cop.

The Future Ed Wood
im glad they scrapped the idea for DH4. wasnt it meant ot be set in the jungle with willis and afleck with no guns?

as for BHC4 i have heard rumours but nothing complete yet. lets hope that its better than 3 and goes back to the darkness of the original

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

Seraph of the Void
I think they need to let certain movies stay as they are and not die an ugly sequel death.

Certain sequel series have becomes jokes

Land before time XI

Rocky 42

Police academy 99

We don't need another BHC or another DH

Even a fifth Alien movie (and I liked them all, disparate styles that they had) would be hard pressed to be viewed as serious.

The only exception is the fabled and long rumored Aliens vs Preadator.

But even then it better have a killer cast and story.
"When I said my quarters were cold, I did not mean "Oh, I think it is a little chilly in here. Perhaps I'll throw a blanket on the bed." No! I said it was cold! As in, "Oh look - my left arm has snapped off like an icicle and shattered on the floor!"

As far as I heard, Bruce Willis was not going to do another Die Hard movie, because of 9-11, He made it clear he won't do it. Beverly Hills Cop 4, Eddie Murphy won't do another one either, but that's what I know so far

I think I read somewhere that Bruce Willis has agreed to do a Die Hard 4. But they still need a directory, writer, etc.

I read that in the paper the other day. It's final, there will be a Die Hard 4.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by darkside
As far as I heard, Bruce Willis was not going to do another Die Hard movie, because of 9-11, He made it clear he won't do it.
That's funny, we've all heard he WILL do another one.

As far as another Alien movie goes, it's on the way.

Supposedly, there was plans for another Rambo movie.

As far as Beverly Hills Cop goes, more than likely they'd make another one without Murphy. I don't think he would sign on for another sequel.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

*sarcastic voice* D'ya think they'll make a sequel for LOTR?
I personally can't wait for the next Turtles movie. It's supposed to be like the comic book, and that should make for a very interesting movie. They better have a good director/cast/script to make this thing work, because it's gotta be pretty well-balanced to not make them goofy. I mean, it's four walking, talking turtles! It's not funny ot me now, but it's funny to anyone who isn't quite as used to the Turtles as I am, and anyone who isn't down with TMNT, isn't as cool as anyone who is. And I am cool.

...and I'm not being sarcastic, either. I really am serious. Like, seriously serious. Or something like that...

Why are they making a sequel to Dude where is my car.

People might have made the mistake of watching the first one, but I doubt they are going to make that mistake twice.

shop.popcornmonsters.com
Buy stuff for cheap!

King Of Ownzoringness
ZULTAN
---------
/
/
/
/
/
---------

that alien v predator idea is stupid, its going to spoil it with a crappy imitation of yet another computer game.
its going to spoil the films with a tacky rendition of a game played mainly by teens, and not on what good films they really are.
dont get me wrong ive played it before, i just mean it will be aimed at teens so it will lose its older audience touch with just features the game has included on the film, instead of another quality film like the previous films.

i was thinking about it and i had a story line written for the fifth film which i did cos i was bored, and found it quite fun.
i never finished it but i got the main things sorted.

it starts off as the last one ends, but a few years later.
i dont want to go into it too much cos i think ive come up with a pretty good idea.
but it features footage of the aliens that were found dead in 'Alien', and it comes together at the end in this cool ending, that brings everything together, like a big surprise like seen in 'planet of the apes' or 'the sixth sense' or 'signs', so thats what ive come up with and it doesnt feature any predator things.
and the film title i came-up with is: 'Alien: Home World', and im happy with it, and mine is better than anything that can be made with 'Alien vs Predator'.