The Hangover

Tools    

This movie looks hilarious and I can't wait to see it. Mike Tyson is in the movie as well. The film is about four guys who go to Vegas and wake up having no memory of the night before, having a tiger in their room, and a baby in the closet. Plus, there are now 3 guys, 1 is missing.

Trailer

Ohhh...will be looking out for this one!

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
I've heard this movie is going to be one of the best comedies of the year and judging by that trailer I reckon it will be. Some of the lines seem classic and just little things like him banging the baby's head on the car door.

I must admit, when I saw the trailer in the theater, it made me laugh. But having said that, it looks like a renter at best. Zach Galifinakis is a pretty funny guy, though.

I think this looks hilarious - especially love the Mike Tyson part in the trailer. Agreed that Zach Galifinakis is awesome.

Not that this is the most important thing to come out of this news by a long shot, but the tragedy with Tyson's daughter figures to really hang over his cameo here. I dunno how funny I'll be able to find it.

Just an odd little side-effect of some terrible news.

That trailer was pretty funny.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im looking forward to this it looks hilarious

You want to post like me?
That's really a brilliant title, init?
Rated R, that's a plus.
That guy from The Wedding Crashers is really stepping up. He was in Yes Man and now this. Go whats-his-name!

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
Bradley Cooper?

I think this could be the sleeper hit of the summer, I think it'll generate the same kind of attention that Borat did although doubt it'll be anywhere near as big. Hopefully the trailer isn't one of those "all the best bits in one trailer" sort of things

Really guys? I think it'll be a good cheap laugh but nothing spectacular.

I have a premonition that this will be a Superbad wannabe for a slightly older crowd.

Well, the trailer's not funny, so I've no reason to expect the film to be.

It's quite funny, beginning to end. Definitely worth seeing for an R-rated good time.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

it is a really funny movie 4 and a half stars

I enjoyed t I gotta see it again!