Qui Gon Jin IN STARWARS EP 3?

Tools    

ATTENTION! this is a theory of mine THAT IS ALL! You dont have to read if you dont want. I just hope it doesnt pi$$ anyone off.

For quite awhile now Ive had this theory on whats gonna happen in episode three, well this is it....

Ok, I think that Qui Gon Jin will play a part in episode 3, he might return as a spirit like Obi Wan or as a clone ( it is the clone war after all). He could return as a good guy but I think that he will return as a bad guy.

What makes me think this is that in Ep 1 >
a) defied the council often
b) wanted Anakin to be trained no matter what.
c) Qui Gon is burned when he dies and does not vanish like all the good Jedis( Obi wan, Yoda)
This doesnt make much sense but combine it with Ep 2>
a) Qui gon was Count Dooku's apprentice
b) Which could mean Qui Gon was persuaded or influenced by his master.
c) After Anakin begins to kill the raiders we cut to Yoda meditating (seeing the future perhaps?) with a voice that sounds like Qui Gon screaming " Anakin, Anakin" ( like in ep 1) which is followed by the Yoda screaming "Noooooooo!" A scream never heard before. ( I think)

You see all these things make me think that Qui Gon might return in Ep 3 on one side of the force or another .
Maybe he wanted Anakin to be taught because he saw him as being someone who would turn to the darkside because of his mother ( maybe found this out in the Mericloriene count) , who Qui gon didnt try very hard to save.

OK, I just want to add that maybe this doesnt make much sense, maybe its because its late and I need to sleep.

AND FINALLY, I would like to hear what YOU think about my theory, I know its alot of info to process but Im sure that I over looked something that might add to this theory or prove it to be totally wrong.
Just write what you think.

I think that Qui GON will return either way.

Phew!Done!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
That is an interesting theory, but ten to one nothing that well thought out makes it to Episode three. The movies are getting dumber and less well acted as they go on. (Anyone remember Anakin's "sand" speech in ep 2? I shudder in horror just thinking about it.) I want Episode 3 to be good, but I just don't think it will be.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Yes, I see your point. It does seem that Lucas has lost his touch or maybe he isnt really trying because he knows that starwars fans will watch a starwars film no matter what.

Im hoping itll be the best starwars film, it'd be a fitting end to the movie saga that we have all come to know and love.

i you all. starwars 3 is guna be like nuthin we av never seen b4!! so dun give up hope people its guna happen

After FINALLY getting around to listen to the Audio Commentary for Episode 2, Im almost certain that Qui Gon Will return for Ep 3.

I dunno. It seems as though Qui Gon would've appeared by now. It's gonna be around 12-13 years after he died. Why would he appear then?

Originally posted by Gracie
I dunno. It seems as though Qui Gon would've appeared by now. It's gonna be around 12-13 years after he died. Why would he appear then?
True, but George Lucas talks about Jedi ghost thingys and Qui Gon in the Ep 2 Audio commentary during the scene where Yoda is meditating and Mace walks in, After anakin kills the Tuskan raiders.

We don't know that that's Qui Gon Jin's voice. It could be Obi Wan's. And even if it is, that doesn't mean he's coming back. I'd like to see him come back, but it just doesn't seem possible. Qui Gon is my favorite human Jedi, and it would be cool, but it's not gonna happen, IMHO.

In the Audio commentary george lucas says that IT IS Qui Gon yelling " Anakin, Anakin" and as for him coming back in Ep 3, Its just a theory of mine, thats all.

to reply to all posts, it was qui- gons voice, liam neeson, did only a voice over, as george lucas stated, liam only did a recording, liam did it in new york, i know because he stated it himself, as for appearing in ep 3, he had thins to say, his words"I can't say, george made me promise not to say anything, so we'll have to see, so there you have it folks, he'll probably appear as obi own did in the first 3 films, its more logical

I thought so!

Maybe he just wants you to think so. Everyone who thinks they know the story and have it all planned out will be thrown off either way. Keep in mind that Yoda was thinking about Anakin, not prediction the future. The ghost of Obi-Wan never yelled, screamed, or did anything physical. He jsut advised Luke. Why would Qui Gon do so?

As a Star Wars fan...I have done some research...
It is a thought from Director George Lucas to add Qui Gon Jin to Episode III as a spiritual guide to Anakin. As some of you may know, the actor who has played Anakin in Episode II will return in III to play him once again and will actually have the opportunity to wear the original and official Darth Vader suit. I have read that this movie will mark the official end of the old republic and the rise of the new empire. It will also mark the extinction of the Jedi...(Mace Windu is gonna die! ) If you thoroughly studied the anger scene from Episode II when Anakin slaughters the Tuskan Raiders, you will hear Qui Gon Jin's voice, saying "Anakin, Anakin". Qui Gon Jin may return in Episode III to persuade Anakin to not attempt the dark side of the force. As you all also may know...if it wasn't for Master Qui Gon, Anakin would have still been an innocent slave on the planet of Tattoine.....Who knows...guess we'll fine out in 2005!

yoda,anakin and obi-wan all fade away because they become one with the force.for one reason or another, this was not taught to qui gon

or so i heard

Really? It's interesting how there are so many stories you can read about for upcoming events in Episode III. Isn't it?
Oh well...there is no specifics just yet...for god's sake...the movies doesn't even come out until 2005!

There's lots of rumours going around right now another is Qui-Gon Jinn is Sifo-Dias

How could he be? The Jedi Counsel would know. No question about it. And besides, why would Qui Gon have another identity unless he was with the Dark side? No fargin' way, man. No fargin' way.